[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest James Norny

Tilal, really sorry for asking this. Can we get more optimised software decoding like the galaxy ace. I saw you have written, that they changed the cm9 code and you don't want to change it. Can you make something for the aosp, then. Sorry for asking this and thanks for the best builds ever.

Guest tilal6991

Tilal, really sorry for asking this. Can we get more optimised software decoding like the galaxy ace. I saw you have written, that they changed the cm9 code and you don't want to change it. Can you make something for the aosp, then. Sorry for asking this and thanks for the best builds ever.

I don't believe them to be honest. I think they are exaggerating the smoothness.

Guest razzmataz1478

@tilal is there a new cfx up today, as iam getting asked for softkeys, but can't find the new rom?

:)

Yeah there is but for blade, get one of them to up the framework-res.apk...

Guest plegdroid

Yeah there is but for blade, get one of them to up the framework-res.apk...

thanks Ryan, no wonder I can't find it, :D

Guest creedence

Tilal and all other

No crash and no longer crash. For 48 hours my ROM works without problems.

I've taken out because of lack of space three applications from the system.

E Mail,ROM manager.Apollo. All three transformed as a custom application. And then restart.

From this point on, everything is supposed to be like. No more problems.

Can someone explain this to me?

I have no idea!

Guest Klintonola2j

erm thanks c3co and tilal for this awesome rom, works perfect for everyday use (you probably already know that) but anyway thanks

NB: my video camera works but when i try to play the recorded clip it just keeps loading forever and then camera forces close so if anyone could help me on this that would be cool :)

Guest curl66

sorry for my English, translated to google translate

the model of SGS3 could not have been put into the SMS function,which picks up the phone to his ear to dial a contact number SMS? Itprobably sounds silly, but it looks like a good feature, thank you

go there and have patience!

http://opendesign.bbqdroid.org/features

Guest igibi

Well once i installed this rom i was rly amazed.It looks great and its fast.And its first rom in a long time which(at least for me) has a fully working wifi and thats a huge plus for me.Now,i do have some problems if someone knows how can i fix em.Two big problems for me are: launcher keeps crashing leaving me just with wallpaper and lock screen :) and screen sometimes has flashes,dunno how to describe,they look like white noise on a tv but colourful. Thanks for your hard work and hopefully someone will help to solve these problems and let me use this awesome rom.

Thanks in advance!!

Guest micas08

Hello everyone,

I flashed this ROM few days ago. It works good, but I have a problem with my flashlight...It doesnt work when I want to capture a photo...Anyone has this problem? Which governor is best for battery, but with good performance. Thank you!

Guest razzmataz1478

Hello everyone,

I flashed this ROM few days ago. It works good, but I have a problem with my flashlight...It doesnt work when I want to capture a photo...Anyone has this problem? Which governor is best for battery, but with good performance. Thank you!

Flash problem known.

Performance and battery...smart ass or on demand...maybe lag free

Guest plegdroid

where can I download it? the file is no longer available

just checked, and I think Tilal has possibly removed it. :)