[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jtharmor

No. It just means that soft keys are not enabled by default. Were they in the last release?

Okies so i can enable disable them once i have installed the soft keys addon ? Can i do this from settings ? :blink:

Guest tilal6991

Okies so i can enable disable them once i have installed the soft keys addon ? Can i do this from settings ? :blink:

No. The way to use softkeys is the same as before.

Guest plegdroid

No. The way to use softkeys is the same as before.

thanks for the new rom, any changes to framework?

stupid question, calendar on lockscreen.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest creedence

So again the same: to wipe data / factory reset, wipe cache and Dalvik cache, ROM, and GAPPS flashed, reboot. Thanks Tilal

I've always done it. Is that right?

Edited by creedence

Guest WiiSky70

Sorry if im being jerk and i not develop anything for my ZTE Skate but it passed 16 days since update 15/05 was released

and only 4 things changed ?

Hmmm i will stay with the Stock ROM .

Guest tilal6991

Sorry if im being jerk and i not develop anything for my ZTE Skate but it passed 16 days since update 15/05 was released

Feel free.

Guest jtharmor

What else you want. ? most of other things are working.......

WIFI tethering/panaroma in camera /Flash Player/ Camera flash are left and can be lived without........

Guest mrrog

can't possibly read this from beginning to end, but what I would really like to know is what is outstanding, i.e. not working or partially working and if possible a rough time-scale for completion,

bare bones would be better than nothing, major functionality to be done by?

many apologies if this is already on the post, and if somebody could point me at it

Guest WiiSky70

What else you want. ? most of other things are working.......

WIFI tethering/panaroma in camera /Flash Player/ Camera flash are left and can be lived without........

Most of the stuff is working but the Camera flash is important , and a few optimizations as well , sorry if im destroying the Fun

And for so long that passed 16 Days i was expecting a lot more goodies coming out , like Live Effects for Camera and managable settings in the camera too.

But im not the developer so i can't force stuff , but that's not what other people see about .

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest razzmataz1478

What is the meaning of these:

-Remove soft keys

-Sync with CM repos

(for the rest of us)

-He activated softkeys in the last blade build

-It's up to date with Cyanogenmod

Guest bAzYx

(...)

Download:

15/05/2012:

(...)

Tilal, on the first post, the link is correct but the referenced date is still the old one.

edit: ...as said in post above ;)

Edited by bAzYx

Guest nick_sub

I've been using it for a couple of weeks. No reboots. However, the camera seems overexposed (not sure if this affects everyone but I think at least one other mentioned it). I also had problems with web pages not loading in Dolphin Mini but maybe that's peculiar to me. I'll see if this update and a clean install fixes it.

Either way it's an amazing ROM, unbelievably slick. Amazing work Tilal and thanks for the continued upated.