[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Muloo

I am using the version, but my only problem was neither the boot, but rather the lack of space, my zte skate ... did not allow many applications using an application could move, but still present problems. taking it and very good.

Open terminal and type the letters df and look at your system space, if there is still a lot of free space there you should use TPT helper from the playstore to make new internal partition like daddy shown 3 posts early

Guest Redstarr1

I am using the version, but my only problem was neither the boot, but rather the lack of space, my zte skate ... did not allow many applications using an application could move, but still present problems. taking it and very good.

Personally I think you really need Link2SD for this rom. The 50 mb extra that system requires makes it so that there's hardly any room left for roms. But linking works fine (except that it lengthens the boot time).

Guest Nofan Tasi

Thanks for 20120531, hard to explain, but, it 'feels' faster and more

stable.

I wonder, when doing minor upgrade, say 20120515->20120531 (both

CM9), as opposed to major upgrade CM7->CM9, does one still need to

format/wipe that much? For example, by wiping dalvik cache, I guess I

ran into storage limit with ~60 apps. I could relink them fine with

Link2SD, so, no problem, but I would prefer to not have to do so if

not needed.

Congratulations with your ZTE Skate CM9 effort!

Guest Frank HF

same here

Solved it by running tpt All in One again. This time with version 2A. I used 1b the last time.

Runs very smooth! Thanks Tilal!

Guest SteveCl

Tilal

Thanks for all your hard work on this. The latest update is really excellent.

I might have noticed one small quirk with the camera - the exposure adjustment (+/-) doesn't seem to work as it should. For example, if I take two photos with the adjustment set to 0 and then -2, the -2 seems to be over- exposed compared with the first photo - when it should be under-exposed.

Is this just me - or have others noticed this quirk?

Thanks again.

Guest razzmataz1478

Tilal

I might have noticed one small quirk with the camera - the exposure adjustment (+/-) doesn't seem to work as it should. For example, if I take two photos with the adjustment set to 0 and then -2, the -2 seems to be over- exposed compared with the first photo - when it should be under-exposed.

Thanks again.

+2 underexposes

Guest utternoob

Thought you would. There is a lot of stuff though, stuff that slows it down, whereas AOSP seems much faster and almost no keyboard lag. Only two problems I know of are no screenshot option and a few graphical issues

Guest plegdroid
Thought you would. There is a lot of stuff though, stuff that slows it down, whereas AOSP seems much faster and almost no keyboard lag. Only two problems I know of are no screenshot option and a few graphical issues

it's little extras, that make the difference for me, it was only when I tried aosp I found wtf where's that gone? and I had to download apps to do something that was built into cm9. subjective but aosp is still very good but not as feature rich, I like the features it gives me, but like I said subjective :)

Guest trueno2k
Tilal

Thanks again.

You're not the only one who's noticed this!... I got the same issues with the exposure setting as well!... The only setting to under expose is +1, -1 & -2 over expose and +2 just seems to be same as 0 setting...

Guest zukenp

How can i set wcdma only for mobile network like before.I only can set 2g or 2g/3g ,but i dont have only 3g !?

And do anyone have problem with facebook aplication,when i open it ,its only white screen without any topic?

Guest daddypaul

How can i set wcdma only for mobile network like before.I only can set 2g or 2g/3g ,but i dont have only 3g !?

And do anyone have problem with facebook aplication,when i open it ,its only white screen without any topic?

settings, powerful 16bit Transparency off hook !!!for the facebook problem

Edited by daddypaul

Guest carpon

I installed the new build without doing any wipes ,, but i feel the screen is darker than 26/5 build ! am i right or just installing problem ?

Guest John Matrix

I been using cfx and i rly like it , but sometimes no idea why it just freez my phone and i have to remove battery to get it reboot. I reverted to 2.3.5 atm coz it never freez like this so far , but i am thinking to give a try this new cfx. Does anyone have any idea why would cfx occesionally freez phone ?

Guest sui785

I installed the new build without doing any wipes ,, but i feel the screen is darker than 26/5 build ! am i right or just installing problem ?

That's true, the automatic brightness doesn't seem to work properly anymore with the 31/05 build.

Guest Josh92

I been using cfx and i rly like it , but sometimes no idea why it just freez my phone and i have to remove battery to get it reboot. I reverted to 2.3.5 atm coz it never freez like this so far , but i am thinking to give a try this new cfx. Does anyone have any idea why would cfx occesionally freez phone ?

Can't say I've had this for ages now, did you overclock?

Guest plegdroid

can try limiting the amount of available processes, from within settings /developer options try limiting to 4, also try freezing out any apps you don't use. :)