[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest pctv007

The battery consumption is pretty bad. Do you also have the same problem?

I do !

Tried a fresh install with total wipe & all, but the same: battery drain when phone is on (1% every 10 mins)

Deep Sleep works, though & i lost only 20% letting my skate alone for 4 hours.

Did not install anything but Google apps.

Any Idea ?

Will try with C3CO's kernel and keep you posted

Edited by pctv007

Guest creedence

Exactly! I also flashed complete. Went down to 0%-battery stats wipe -and charged to 100%-battery calibration. Unfortunately does not help. :(

Guest creedence
No realy :) . I think that most of people doesnt have problem with battery life :) . Or im wrong ?

I think there are a few more. :o

Guest WiiSky70

Bugs found so far

1. Camera quality isn't at it's full potential as well in video recording

2. In 1st installition of the ROM if you swipe to 2 times (Left) to 1st Left screen there is a Black Spot near the left edge

3. There is lines for processing picture and video , which annoys me too much

4. Camera sometimes freezes

Guest WiiSky70

It is so. Unfortunately, I have also noticed. I do not need the camera. So I do not mind.>_>

But there is 2 more minor bugs that i reported

Guest vw.cobra

That's true, the automatic brightness doesn't seem to work properly anymore with the 31/05 build.

I have the same problem. And another problem is wifi - falls and downloading is slower than the version of May 15.

In addition, MMS does not work. I tried to set the APN manually, but without success.

(Sorry for my English - Google Translate.)

Edited by vw.cobra

Guest Redstarr1

I have the same problem. And another problem is wifi - falls and downloading is slower than the version of May 15.

In addition, MMS does not work. I tried to set the APN manually, but without success.

(Sorry for my English - Google Translate.)

MMS is a known issue with CM9. About wifi, do you have some kind of battery saving app that puts your wifi to sleep at a given point?

Guest Der_Floo

morning :) a short question only. i use cfx a couple of month but my internal memory is to small. i know, that my question is answered anywhere in this thread but i wont search for it :) how can i get more internal space ? :) thanks guys ;)

Guest Josh92
morning :) a short question only. i use cfx a couple of month but my internal memory is to small. i know, that my question is answered anywhere in this thread but i wont search for it :) how can i get more internal space ? :) thanks guys ;)
Been said hundreds of times, use Link2SD, there's a guide somewhere on these boards but I'm on tapatalk so not going to find it for you, just make sure you do the partition and LINK files, not move. This will put all apps and their other files on the SD card.

Guest Redstarr1

i know all about link2sd :) i only wnat to know wich system partition i need :)

You need a 200 mb system partition TPT. With CFX, you won't get more than 40-50 mb free room on a clean install on your data partition. So you can't really do without Link2SD (or some other way of linking apps).

Guest Der_Floo

You need a 200 mb system partition TPT. With CFX, you won't get more than 40-50 mb free room on a clean install on your data partition. So you can't really do without Link2SD (or some other way of linking apps).

ok thanks for helping

Edit : Should i take "200MB system, 35MB cache, 205MB data" this one or "200MB system, 2MB cache, 238MB data" ?

Edited by Der_Floo

Guest Der_Floo

those are medium :)

ok :) can you answer my question wich i add in the post over yours? wich 200 partition i should take ? :)