[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest elianoos

very perfect work. rom is very fast. but i always install alot of software. so when i try to use darktremor a2sd script. system hang and don't work. link2sd is not satisfying. any solutions?good version of script or other options? wait ur reply

Guest nathanmarck

very perfect work. rom is very fast. but i always install alot of software. so when i try to use darktremor a2sd script. system hang and don't work. link2sd is not satisfying. any solutions?good version of script or other options? wait ur reply

Simple2SD works for ICS now, you could try that.

Guest Redstarr1

The new boot animation for CM was shown today :):

The logo isn't quite right though, colour is a bit off and the new mascot doesn't have outlines. Or maybe they built it like this on purpose to look like the old one. Should change the mascot in the rest of the rom as well then.

Guest pctv007

battery go down very fast on this rom,how to fix that?

I had the problem and flashed C3C0's kernel #12; it seems to be ok now; have been using my phone since 7 this morning and still 65% battery. Been calling a lot and a bit of wifi, games.

Looks like the problem is Wifi related, because as soon as i went home, my phone connected and i had to recharge it, because after an hour, I had only 16% left. Battery stats tells me taht wifi consumed 57%...

any idea ?

Edited by pctv007

Guest zukenp

If someone else need wcdma only(3g) turn on (like me) you have on market app name network,and you have to choose what you want .

Guest razzmataz1478

If someone else need wcdma only(3g) turn on (like me) you have on market app name network,and you have to choose what you want .

There's a status bar widget that does this.

Guest zukenp

No.In status bar you can pick between 2g or 2g/3g ,which means you cant pick wcdma only or 3g only.If im wrong ,tell me please,for me is better too that with status bar.

edit Sorry ,my bad,i found right now how can switch from status bar 2g or 3g only :)

Edited by zukenp

Guest creedence

My battery is empty very quickly, not even last one day. Phone calls and Internet surfing little. Do you also have the same problem?

Guest trueno2k

I don't know if my battery has got a problem but, I get around 2 hours of heavy use, like gaming, listening to music, stuff like that!... around 4-5 hours battery usage if I'm only calling, texting, web browsing, Tapatalking, stuff like that!... Light usage, I should reach around 6-7 hours of battery life before battery dies!... As it's my main phone I've not tested standby battery life as I have it connected to charging when ever I'm home ( or in the car when out and about & not going home soon ), I guess I'll probably get a day & half on standby... It just all depends on how we use the handset, and plus face it custom roms & kernals are a little more stressing on the battery anyways!

With a bit to alot of tweaking, hopefully CFX will become a great rom with great battery life but from past experience, custom roms just are not efficient enough for us well for me that is to run for a whole days worth of heavy use!...

2pence done! :P

Guest elianoos

I posted this before : very perfect work. rom is very fast. but i always install alot of software. so when i try to use darktremor a2sd script. system hang and don't work. link2sd is not satisfying. any solutions?good version of script or other options? wait ur reply and got a nice answer to use simple 2sd , when I got the program s2e , it can read the ext3 or 4 partition, what can I do easily?

Guest mhstrijbos

Tried CFX, really loved it, though it need to getting used to after living with AtomicMod for so long. However, after installing GAPPS, no Gmail icon appears. Does this require an additional install?

Guest nick_sub

I had the same and assume it's intentional. Yes, just install from the market and it works fine (except for occasional rendering issues).

Tilal - been using this for a few weeks now and love it. Hope the rending issues get fixed at some point. In the meantime could you add it to the issues on the OP as it took a bit of hunting through the thread to discover that it was a known issue and can be temporarily fixed by restarting the app?

Guest Redstarr1

Tried CFX, really loved it, though it need to getting used to after living with AtomicMod for so long. However, after installing GAPPS, no Gmail icon appears. Does this require an additional install?

Gapps are only the apps you can't get from the play store (although I'm missing YouTube as well). So you should download Gmail.

Guest mhstrijbos

Gapps are only the apps you can't get from the play store (although I'm missing YouTube as well). So you should download Gmail.

Hadnt even noticed youtibe is missing....how will I spend all those hours on the train....;-)

Guest Redstarr1

YouTube is on the market.

Oh I see you're right, it's on the market if I go with the browser. I can't find it with my phone though. Got that same issue with Voice Search. And if I uninstall it because it doesn't really work, the (browser) store still says I've got it installed.

Guest elianoos

I posted this before : very perfect work. rom is very fast. but i always install alot of software. so when i try to use darktremor a2sd script. system hang and don't work. link2sd is not satisfying. any solutions?good version of script or other options? wait ur reply and got a nice answer to use simple 2sd , when I got the program s2e , it can read the ext3 or 4 partition, how can I do easily?

Guest Redstarr1

I posted this before : very perfect work. rom is very fast. but i always install alot of software. so when i try to use darktremor a2sd script. system hang and don't work. link2sd is not satisfying. any solutions?good version of script or other options? wait ur reply and got a nice answer to use simple 2sd , when I got the program s2e , it can read the ext3 or 4 partition, how can I do easily?

What is your problem with Link2SD? It does everything Darktremor does, but with a UI so you can choose which apps to link or not. Remember you have to link apps, not move them. And by the way there is Simple2SD, that should work as well. Just flash this like you would flash a rom.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/352859-modicssimple2sd/

And seriously how hard was it to look for that? The author even posted an answer to your question, but no you went ahead and asked the same question 3 times. Want me to come over and flash it for you as well?