[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest bAzYx

Oh I see you're right, it's on the market if I go with the browser. I can't find it with my phone though. Got that same issue with Voice Search. And if I uninstall it because it doesn't really work, the (browser) store still says I've got it installed.

use this tool to acces apps restricted to the US:

http://code.google.com/p/market-enabler/downloads/detail?name=MarketEnabler_v3113.apk

Guest mhstrijbos

What is your problem with Link2SD? It does everything Darktremor does, but with a UI so you can choose which apps to link or not. Remember you have to link apps, not move them. And by the way there is Simple2SD, that should work as well. Just flash this like you would flash a rom.

http://www.modaco.co...odicssimple2sd/

And seriously how hard was it to look for that? The author even posted an answer to your question, but no you went ahead and asked the same question 3 times. Want me to come over and flash it for you as well?

Easy there, fellow droidlover. Not everyone is as experienced as you!

Een beetje rust heeft nog nooit iemand kwaad gedaan ;-) Pak beter een pint op de oude markt!

Guest Redstarr1

Easy there, fellow droidlover. Not everyone is as experienced as you!

Een beetje rust heeft nog nooit iemand kwaad gedaan ;-) Pak beter een pint op de oude markt!

I know I shouldn't let a guy like him get to me, but he wasn't being very civilized himself. I'm a bit worked up, I'm restoring my phone to stock rom and recovery because I'm sending it back (got dust behind my screen and that's really annoying when it's sunny, like last week, not now) and ADB is not cooperating. And I'm in the middle of studying for my exams, so no one better get on my nerves :D (en geen pintjes op de oude markt :().

I know I shouldn't let a guy like him get to me, but he wasn't being very civilized himself. I'm a bit worked up, I'm restoring my phone to stock rom and recovery because I'm sending it back (got dust behind my screen and that's really annoying when it's sunny, like last week, not now) and ADB is not cooperating. And I'm in the middle of studying for my exams, so no one better get on my nerves :D (en geen pintjes op de oude markt :().

dont send it back just open it n clean it like putting a new screen in?

Guest Redstarr1

dont send it back just open it n clean it like putting a new screen in?

I've got a 3 year warranty on my phone. I'm not going to void that by opening it. If I can get them to fix my phone for free, that's what I'm going to do. And in the mean time I learned a bit about ADB :P.

Guest cooler11

no more updates? :/

I see a slowing down process...

There are several problems need fixing though. It is an excellent rom but it needs to be perfected.

Guest oscar-mark

Reloaded statbar works with the 05/31 build? :)

I coulnd get Reloaded ICS working with the latest version when I tried!

My Wifi is draining a lot of battery too almost 60%!

Guest cooler11

Right now Lalit is working on getting CM9 for the G300 working, so yes, be patient

What is g300? How it is related with skate?

Guest crnadakm

What is g300? How it is related with skate?

Huawei Ascend g300. It's not related but it is "the" low end phone at the moment.

Guest cooler11

Huawei Ascend g300. It's not related but it is "the" low end phone at the moment.

Do we have any hope of seeing this rom progressing during the next time, especially for skate?

Or it is abandoned?

Are there any people who know android programming and related stuff, intending to deal with rom in the near future?

Or this is it?

Edited by cooler11

Guest sui785

WiFi tethering with OpenGarden doesn't work anymore with the 31/05 build, it tells me my device isn't rooted.

And the new app is tethering through Bluetooth which sucks completely..

post-541478-13390678490405_thumb.jpg

Edited by sui785

Guest jtharmor

WiFi tethering with OpenGarden doesn't work anymore with the 31/05 build, it tells me my device isn't rooted.

And the new app is tethering through Bluetooth which sucks completely..

It never worked in previous releases also.......did it ? WIFI tethering is not working on CFX

Guest C3C0

Made a new update with the kernel containing the volume boost I recently made for CM7 ROMs together

with freshly compiled libmedia.so containing my change to volume scaling.

This should improve the volume slightly. Does not affect IN-CALL-VOLUME.

Just media through speaker and headphones.

It can be found in my S3 topic here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/353434-kernel-s3-for-cyanogenmod-roms/

Guest razzmataz1478

Does anyone know how to come from AOSPFX without losing all my data to this?

You could try doing a nandroid

format system, boot, data, sd-ext

flash rom

advanced restore-->BACKUP--->restore data but I can't guarantee you'll get past the boot animation.

Guest jul57640

i know it's a little off topic but i want make a patch.zip with all my apps,kernel,tweaks,... includes

how can i do that? Can i get an existing zip and paste all the files i want ?