[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest domenico lamberti

Dude,this is phenomenal, steve kondik needs to let you join hte official CM team,you are incredible, nearly stable enough for me to use daily, this is crazy, you are one guy and you are moving at the speed of a ferrari, keep it going

Guest dadashi

still no camera?

Tilal, why dont you put a donation button in your signature, you sure deserve something for your work...

Edited by dadashi

Guest PedroVader
Dude,this is phenomenal, steve kondik needs to let you join hte official CM team,you are incredible, nearly stable enough for me to use daily, this is crazy, you are one guy and you are moving at the speed of a ferrari, keep it going

I second that, you're destined for big things Lalit, I'm sure of it.

Apart from the issues Atomix mentioned this is a properly good from, best version yet.

Any idea whether the blade camera fix will work for us?

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Guest tilal6991

I second that, you're destined for big things Lalit, I'm sure of it.

Apart from the issues Atomix mentioned this is a properly good from, best version yet.

Any idea whether the blade camera fix will work for us?

Blade has a camera fix??????? WHERE?????

Guest Atomix86

Try doing it manually - disable sync and press on it to sync.

It doesn't show up in my list of syncable items, but the account does show in the calendar app (albeit it says no calendars when clicking settings which isn't true). No big deal though, a minor issue at most.

Guest PedroVader
their is a fix for it on the blade forum dont no if it works here .

Tilal, I think wrtease might know.

Hello!!! THX for ICS on ZTE SKATE, it realy awesome, but i dot read "not worked"!! and i need a photo camera!

How to migrate to old cyan ? or Atomic firmware?

sry for my bad english!

from russia with love!

Edited by Xsero

Guest wrtease

yes i was talking about the browser fix .if you need help on camera fix ,i would go to the htc forum and ask the master tripraver he will know .he is the master.

Guest tilal6991
yes i was talking about the browser fix .if you need help on camera fix ,i would go to the htc forum and ask the master tripraver he will know .he is the master.

Unfortunately all the devices tripraver works on are arm 7 ones so the code them use will be completely different.

Guest PedroVader

My bad, sorry Lalit, I posed 2 questions in my OP, got the reply out of context :-(

Guest tilal6991

My bad, sorry Lalit, I posed 2 questions in my OP, got the reply out of context :-(

Its fine. I've been scouring the web for days to find a fix. When you said the blade had it I was really annoyed that I hasn't spotted it. Not your fault. :)

Guest gillestuur

Its fine. I've been scouring the web for days to find a fix. When you said the blade had it I was really annoyed that I hasn't spotted it. Not your fault. :)

lol.. Does the HTC Camera master already has an idea for a fix ?