[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid
Actually the linaro compiler broke the kernel - I had to use one from an older build so it is very much possible that I missed a commit or something isn't working. Better wait for a cm team merge.

thank you for trying :)

Guest e.miron

The fact it is a myth in that thread is not correctly tested since just the kernel is recompiled not the entire user space.

I am as far as one can be from a developer/programmer, so I can't assess for myself what that guy had done even if my life depended upon,:) . I am only a humble user forever indebted to you for your wonderful work on Skate. In fact, when I was presented with the option to buy a Skate, first I looked up to see if there is a Cyanogenmod for it and only after descovering your version I bought it.

Guest gguedes

Hi everyone :)

I have installed the new release from ceco and my android continuous to get faster and faster :D everything works like last realesed from latit, but is much more faster.

Thanks ceco for update and tilal for the big big work you are doing with ICS.

Guest pctv007

Hi guys !

With new builds, (Tilal's an C3CO), I have the homa key not working ???

It works ok in CWM, but as soon as I boot android, no more home key. The other ones are ok.

Tried wiping and rebooting, editin skatelayout.kl, but nothing...

Strange, isn't it?

Thanks for your hard work, and nevermind, it won't prevent me from using this rom! :D

By the way, Antutu gives me a score of 1939 with tilal's rom but my max speed is 864.

:D

Guest chrislarabi

Hello Guy! how are you all?

I do not know if I did something wrong or if I download the wrong version of antutu. I'am on the Tilal build from 31-05-12

Here is a screenshot of my score, may be someone can tell me what is wrong. Thx

post-968021-0-40418600-1339407575_thumb.

Have a nice week you all.

Edited by chrislarabi

Guest hugobosslives

Hello Guy! how are you all?

I do not know if I did something wrong or if I download the wrong version of antutu. I'am on the Tilal build from 31-05-12

Here is a screenshot of my score, may be someone can tell me what is wrong. Thx

your doing a custom benchmark of only cpu and ram. (i.e graphics/sd card/databaseIO are all not being benched)

try running a full benchmark

Guest chrislarabi

your doing a custom benchmark of only cpu and ram. (i.e graphics/sd card/databaseIO are all not being benched)

try running a full benchmark

That is what i did.

Guest gguedes

i need help with a little thing in the new rom from ceco. When i put the screen light to 100% or in auto sometimes i get a black screen. why?

Guest gguedes

It's a bug. When you get a black screen just shine any light at the top of your phone.

I have already try that, but its the same. i have to get back in 31/05 build from latit.

Guest gguedes

I am not experiencing such anomaly myself.

its strange :/ i dont know. now i have the 31/05. but when i flash your build sometimes my skate turns black, and when i reboot i didnt see nothing ( realy nothing, even the android green logo).

Guest razzmataz1478

It's happened to me on Lalit's and C3CO's builds, and shining a bright light into the proximity sensor worked for me

Guest gguedes

It's happened to me on Lalit's and C3CO's builds, and shining a bright light into the proximity sensor worked for me

its strange :s

i cant get a bright light everywhere. :S

I try with the sun light, but with no sucess.

now just can wait for another build (stable) from latit or a bug/fix from ceco.

Guest Dukelord

I dont get people like you guys sometiimes Just answer a simple question to save me the trouble of reading 317 pages. jeez!!!!!

Guest Josh92

meaning what?

If you read a few pages back you'd know

Nah I'm just kidding. Just A LOT of people keep saying this despite it being answered everytime.

Tilal, I think it'd be a good idea to add this to the not working section on the 2nd post..

Edited by Josh92