[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Muloo

I was thinking exactly the same thing, but in a straight line and bold text... Dunno though (for the icon)

I was thinking exactly the same thing, but in a straight line and bold text... Dunno though (for the icon)

Like this ... me no likes :P

post-972332-0-71627600-1339712277.png inverted post-972332-0-05922300-1339712631.png

Edited by Muloo

Guest plegdroid
Try find the android font and use that, would probably work that way

the ics fonts are, roboto and clockopia. :)

roboto is the one used, as in the status bar, and clockopia, as used in the lockscreen, as a frame of reference.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest timoti111

Hi guys. I'm not a graphic designer but try this: go into the settings and

there look at System icon and instead of head of Android try to write CFX with that robitica or clockopia and decide what is better :)

Guest chrislarabi

Hi Tilal, Here are my Icon proposal for CFX. it's 300x300 big; I can reduce it if you find it too large. I'm thinking about another one for the CFX Settings, i would post it when i finish.

post-968021-0-94937500-1339742206.png

Edited by chrislarabi

Guest droidbittin

Your own personal build or what?Can you pls upload screenshots and tell us what works and what doesn't work? Thanks

no its a build from tilals github

Guest plegdroid
Screenshots will be nice.
Nathan may be at work, college, sleeping ect, so may not be able to give screen shots at the moment due to other real world commitments :)

Guest droidbittin

Changelog would be better so we know what additional functionality is included / bug fixes etc..

yea a changelog would always be nice, first think i noticed was Cid instead of that Android on the skateboard :P

Guest zukenp

Does this build fix youtube hq or camera problems?If not than there is no need to update,everything else for me is good.

Edited by zukenp

Guest chrisbrew

Finally plucked up enough courage to root my monte carlo. The rom is brilliant everything works apart from videos recorded with the camera not being able to play and the camera flash isnt working. Have I installed it wrong?

Guest nathanmarck

My build is the same as tilals build but is fully up to sync with CM9 as of yesterday about 8PM.

It will probably look/feel exactly the same as tilals last build but for me it somehow has better battery life.

It also has everything working that tilals build has, and everything that's broken in tilals build will also be broken.

Sorry for the late replies, had to go to college.

Edited by nathanmarck

Guest creedence
My build is the same as tilals build but is fully up to sync with CM9 as of yesterday about 8PM.

It will probably look/feel exactly the same as tilals last build but for me it somehow has better battery life.

It also has everything working that tilals build has, and everything that's broken in tilals build will also be broken.

Sorry for the late replies, had to go to college.

Thank you! I will flash the same.:)