[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Anyone noticed how the lock screen icons are oversized?

I think it an intentional CM upstream change. Personally I think it looks much nicer.

Guest Josh92

Tilal ,what you think about youtube hq problem?Can you fix that in some earlier period.

From what I know, it's highly unlikely to be fixed unless Qualcomm agree to release the codecs required.

Thanks Tilal, will flash soon!

Guest Mtman1
did anyone know about the ics easter egg? tap android version a few times in about phone and get post-910238-13397867391415_thumb.jpg

:D

yeah, if you hold your finger on that, it gets bigger then there are flying androids ^_^

Edited by Mtman1

Guest Mtman1
What's wrong with Link2SD?
can't create mount scripts apparently. (Look a few posts back. 8 from this post) Edited by Mtman1

Guest Josh92

can't create mount scripts apparently. (Look a few posts back. 8 from this post)

Ah... Think my memories on the blink, did read that yeah!

Guest Josh92

hmm why when im installing rom it says not enough space for extras?

Yeah got this too, has the TPT size requirement changed for this build or something?

Guest tilal6991

Just tested Link2SD - it works for me.

As for Linaro I didn't notice any significant improvement so I'm not using it. Especially because it was difficult to set up.

Guest gavin.19

i have 200system/238data/2cache/1oem

I've 210/238/2. How have you 10MB less? I just checked the terminal and system has 201MB being used. Strange this is, I got the 'extras' error on the build from last week, even when I TPT'd a 260MB system partition, but with this build 210MB is working ok.

Guest gavin.19

and how because TPT Helper have only 200mb

Choose to 'Create your own TPT' in that app. Set the cache to 2, and system to 210, the data is the remainder. I've only 210MB on the system and the extras installed fine. You can make it 215MB if you want to be sure. Then choose 'Power off to start the TPT'. Grant su permissions when asked and then, when the phone turns off, hold volume up+menu+power button to begin the TPT. Make sure you have the ROM zip (and gapps) on the SD card so you can start installing straight away. The TPT app will dump you into Clockworkmod when it's done (5 seconds).