[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest creedence

TPT does not work! Can not go on, get stuck in cache. :(

This image keeps coming back. Click OK will cache, click OK will Cache ... and so on

post-949443-13398510198439_thumb.jpg

Edited by creedence

Guest Redstarr1

my video recording doesnt work. i can take videos but i dont see it in the right corner and cant play it in gallery. ?!

Use a different player to open the videos, like MX Player. The recording should work, it's just in gallery that there's errors.

Guest razzmataz1478

my video recording doesnt work. i can take videos but i dont see it in the right corner and cant play it in gallery. ?!

MX player

Guest almera8

TPT does not work! Can not go on, get stuck in cache.

This image keeps coming back. Click OK will cache, click OK will Cache ... and so on

Maybe try 3 MB?

FYI; I Had a few issues myself when installing the 16-05 version. I use TWRP Recovery and when flashing this version, the recovery starts to flicker when the extras should be installed. I have to pull the battery to be able to boot again. I have tried re downloading and flashing twice, but the same happens every time. I have a 200MB TPT so it shouldn't install the extras and it does boot OK after removing the battery.

For link2sd to work I have to wait a few minutes before starting link2sd and often it does not get root access the first time. Also with the latest build I had to reboot four times before all my apps were updated and available.

Ceco's build destroys preview for barcode scanning on Tilals build it is a bit laggy but it works.

It would be nice to have an update for TeamWin Recovery as it can not backup ext4 partition from the SD card.

Edited by almera8

Guest Josh92

The Govenors doesnt work right, the CPU stays on 100% on every Govenor! Pls fix it!!

Mine on SmartAss2 appears to be working fine..

Guest creedence

Maybe try 3 MB?

FYI; I Had a few issues myself when installing the 16-05 version. I use TWRP Recovery and when flashing this version, the recovery starts to flicker when the extras should be installed. I have to pull the battery to be able to boot again. I have tried re downloading and flashing twice, but the same happens every time. I have a 200MB TPT so it shouldn't install the extras and it does boot OK after removing the battery.

For link2sd to work I have to wait a few minutes before starting link2sd and often it does not get root access the first time. Also with the latest build I had to reboot four times before all my apps were updated and available.

Ceco's build destroys preview for barcode scanning on Tilals build it is a bit laggy but it works.

It would be nice to have an update for TeamWin Recovery as it can not backup ext4 partition from the SD card.

All right! Works with 4 MB of cache! Thanks

Guest sergeant_tito

xphoto-thumb-975458.jpg,q_r=1335598350.pagespeed.ic.mgblBpRCll.jpg Posted by utternoob on Yesterday, 08:10 PM in ZTE Skate - Skate.MoDaCo.com

Link2sd can't recreate mount scripts. Any ideas?

it seems that the rom does not support ext3 partition for link2sd. I just formated in FAT32 connected in USB to PC and it worked well.

mine works just fine have you tried ext 2 ?

Guest Josh92

xphoto-thumb-975458.jpg,q_r=1335598350.pagespeed.ic.mgblBpRCll.jpg Posted by utternoob on Yesterday, 08:10 PM in ZTE Skate - Skate.MoDaCo.com

it seems that the rom does not support ext3 partition for link2sd. I just formated in FAT32 connected in USB to PC and it worked well.

Not that, mine is ext3 and is fine.

EDIT: Just want to add, this ROM is running great and really liking the new options Tilal. Really smooth & battery life so far seems decent, I'm overclocked more than usual too. Thanks for a great job!

Edited by Josh92

Guest razzmataz1478

People with mount errors, when the mount error pops up in notifiaction, try quick reboot now. Then reboot normally.

Guest pctv007

Mine works ok too, i just tried ext3 & ext 4 and all works smoothly

Guest pctv007

The Govenors doesnt work right, the CPU stays on 100% on every Govenor! Pls fix it!!

For me with smartass v2, they work ok. I also tried on demand and cpu spy shows that all went right;

My state time is 6:04:30 yet and I still have 98% battery :D

PS: THANX to Tilal & C3CO !

That build seems a bit (a tiny bit slowlier than the 05/06 one though because I had 1939 and now "only" 1909 with anbutu.

But it seems a bit smoother though

THANKS, I love it that way :D :D

Edited by pctv007

Guest Josh92

Could someone confirm whether they are able to download Shazam app? I'm confident it's market compatibility problem due to dpi change, but all other apps I've tried are okay & I've had problems when trying to install modded market in the past so'd rather not if it's just incompatible.

Link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shazam.android&hl=en

Guest Zolive

mine works just fine have you tried ext 2 ?

ok, probably something else was wrong here that I accidentaly fixed when formating. And yes, this is a very nice ROM, thanks a lot to developers and Tilal first.

Guest razzmataz1478

Could someone confirm whether they are able to download Shazam app? I'm confident it's market compatibility problem due to dpi change, but all other apps I've tried are okay & I've had problems when trying to install modded market in the past so'd rather not if it's just incompatible.

Link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shazam.android&hl=en

Yes i can download it.