[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest stiefanu

Could someone confirm whether they are able to download Shazam app? I'm confident it's market compatibility problem due to dpi change, but all other apps I've tried are okay & I've had problems when trying to install modded market in the past so'd rather not if it's just incompatible.

Link here: https://play.google....m.android&hl=en

I've changed the dpi to 150, downloaded and installed modded market through lcd densiy modder pro..i've just tried to install it and it worked! Have you tried installing modded market with this app?

Guest Josh92

I've changed the dpi to 150, downloaded and installed modded market through lcd densiy modder pro..i've just tried to install it and it worked! Have you tried installing modded market with this app?

Thanks, yeah this is what I've done in the past, done it and getting 'server error' on market. :|

EDIT: Nothing seems to fix it, had this problem before and no-one else seems to have had it after a google search, looks like I'm going to have to reflash ROM/Gapps again, not sure how I can get full market compatibility with modified dpi now.

Edited by Josh92

Guest plegdroid

new blue systemui apk & lockscreen center clock apk for the "15-06-12" cfx build are now available here.

and here .

:)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Josh92

It works ok for me with LCD modder and modified market. maybe you had wrong downloads ?

Nah definitely had 240 dpi market.. Really not sure what the problem was, restoring wouldn't fix it either. I'm back to sqaure one again now and made a backup. I've reinstalled modder so will try it again, not confident though!

Guest King Mustard

"Installing extras...

Not enough space for extras. Skipping..."

What extras? How do I fix this?

This is the first build I've had this happen.

Guest gavin.19

"Installing extras...

Not enough space for extras. Skipping..."

What extras? How do I fix this?

This is the first build I've had this happen.

You need a larger system partition. I've 210MB and it installed them ok. I don't they are needed anyway. TPT Helper from the store will do the trick.

Guest SteveCl

Does anyone works google search voice control?

Yes - this came up before and the answer (from Razzmataz1478) was to uninstall the app using Link2SD and to reinstall it from the market. It works for me.

Guest Redstarr1

I uninst ,but now on the market i cant find google search !?

Use the web version of the play store (on your pc), or a hacked version on your phone. Google voice search is not visible if it doesn't support your language. I had a problem that the Store keeps saying that I still have voice search installed though..

Guest zukenp

I installed some black version google search but still dont work.Yes for me to keep saying that voice search is stil installed .I use english us language(even isnt my mother languange)so that doesnt problem.

@edit It seems that with link2sd must uninst voice search too(and install again) ,not just google search.Voice search now working but now i must find some good google search .Can someone give me a link with stock google search (who came up with this rom).

How this one isnt compatible?

screenshot2012-06-17-10-.jpg

Edited by zukenp

Guest plegdroid
I installed some black version google search but still dont work.Yes for me to keep saying that voice search is stil installed .I use english us language(even isnt my mother languange)so that doesnt problem.

@edit It seems that with link2sd must uninst voice search too(and install again) ,not just google search.Voice search now working but now i must find some good google search .Can someone give me a link with stock google search (who came up with this rom).

morning, try this version of Google search, flash in cwm

http://db.tt/8zWNExqv

:)

or quicksearch

http://db.tt/B6KZo60I

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Pablo87

Google search and for example Google Maps are not available in Serbia, so you must use Market Enabler if you want to install this apps. You will also be able to see paid apps on the Play Store.

Guest sui785

After installing the newest rom over the 31/05 build, I lost 59mb of internal storage(went from 123mb free space to 64mb free space) and it didn't install the extras(which I don't need anyway :) ).

Performance seems better though, thanks tilal :)

Guest Muloo

found a small bugg, when u use a custom background for the lockscreen, when you lock the phone it takes about 3 sec untill you hear the locksound and when you unlock it takes about 5sec

Guest almera8

After installing the newest rom over the 31/05 build, I lost 59mb of internal storage(went from 123mb free space to 64mb free space) and it didn't install the extras(which I don't need anyway ).

Performance seems better though, thanks tilal

If you use Link2SD you might want to try to link dalvik-cache again. For me it moves about 40 MB to the SD axt partition every new build.

Edited by almera8

Guest sui785

If you use Link2SD you might want to try to link dalvik-cache again. For me it moves about 40 MB to the SD axt partition every new build.

Wow thanks, that actually helped, back at 123mb free :D

Edited by sui785