[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Pablo87

Google search and for example Google Maps are not available in Serbia, so you must use Market Enabler if you want to install this apps. You will also be able to see paid apps on the Play Store.

I'm sorry I meant Market Unlocker just google the market unlocker.apk

Guest cooler11

Does anybody tried any third-pary app for usb tethering, with any of the latest versions of this rom?

After wifi tethering, I discovered that bluetooth tethering has problems also, so the last chance is a working usb tethering.

Hmm Strange because on my last build USB and BT tetherings worked. Tested on win7 only, though . Try S3 kernel. As I remember correctly I did some fix to it to make bt tethering work in the past.

Guest Scybalon

Hello to everybody out there!

I have been reading this thread since page 200 (or something like that) and thanks to this forum, I was able to install a custom ROM.

I really love this one and use it as my everyday one... (thank you tilal for all you effort!)

-------

I just got one problem which really bugs me:

I use s2e and it works as expected. The only disadvantage I have registered so far is, that switching the phone form mute to vibracall or loud is very laggy. Before installing s2e everything worked fine. I moved all possible parts (dalvik,...) to my ext-partition. Is it possible that my sd-card is too slow or should I leave a specific cache on the phone?

I am sorry if I misuse this thread, but I thought it partly fits in here.

-------

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english :)

-------

Topic-related:

So far everything works as expected and I have had no reboots yet.

I really like the possibility to disable the boot animation.

Guest skaternater12

I'd don't have a clue what bq is but it works on lq, just not in hq

I meant HQ sorry for bad typing I'm on my skate

Guest razzmataz1478

how do i calibrate with this rom. screen goes dark and unresponsive when outgoing calls connect. *983*0# ain't working

Settings-->advanced settings

Guest Josh92
Hello to everybody out there!

I have been reading this thread since page 200 (or something like that) and thanks to this forum, I was able to install a custom ROM.

I really love this one and use it as my everyday one... (thank you tilal for all you effort!)

-------

I just got one problem which really bugs me:

I use s2e and it works as expected. The only disadvantage I have registered so far is, that switching the phone form mute to vibracall or loud is very laggy. Before installing s2e everything worked fine. I moved all possible parts (dalvik,...) to my ext-partition. Is it possible that my sd-card is too slow or should I leave a specific cache on the phone?

I am sorry if I misuse this thread, but I thought it partly fits in here.

-------

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english :)

-------

Topic-related:

So far everything works as expected and I have had no reboots yet.

I really like the possibility to disable the boot animation.

Hiya, not having such a problem with Link2SD, not sure how it would affect that as they're not part of anything moving (I doubt anyway). Still, what SD card do you have? Are you using the menu via holding down power button?

Guest Muloo
found a small bugg, when u use a custom background for the lockscreen, when you lock the phone it takes about 3 sec untill you hear the locksound and when you unlock it takes about 5sec

I have to come back on this, after lockin and unlockin about 10 times all works fine now

Guest utternoob

I did what someone suggested and did a quick reboot and then reboot normally for link2sd and it loses the link every time the phone is turned off and on again. Ideas?

Guest plegdroid
I did what someone suggested and did a quick reboot and then reboot normally for link2sd and it loses the link every time the phone is turned off and on again. Ideas?

morning, believe tilal has mentioned that he uses ext4 & working ok. :)

Guest iReece

Serious issues brah.

My phone, it makes no sound.

No alarm, no notification, no ringtone. Not even music!

I am going to try and play some music out louad on an older version to see if it is my phone or the rom.

Any ideas what it could be?...no headphones plugged in, sound is not on mute, checked the profiles.....

I am kind of worrying now.

Edit,

Got college today. So cannot do hardcore testing (rom replacement) until afterwards, after three o'clock.

But, if it helps:

I have had this issue for a while now. Says it has no ringtone, I try to preview one, it plays nothing.

with this new rom, it plays nothing at all unless your headphones are plugged in, then the music plays...

If anyone else has this issue, I'd love to know.

Edit again:

Okay, tried an older rom. Nope. Nothing is working.

Trying Dalvik cache and fixing permissions. If all else fails, I'll call someone and see if it is the speakers.

Edited by iReece

Guest razzmataz1478

Is there a `11link2sd` file in system/etc/init.d you need that file as it tells your phone to mount the partition on boot.?

Guest razzmataz1478

Is there a `11link2sd` file in system/etc/init.d you need that file as it tells your phone to mount the partition on boot.?

Guest Scybalon

Hiya, not having such a problem with Link2SD, not sure how it would affect that as they're not part of anything moving (I doubt anyway). Still, what SD card do you have? Are you using the menu via holding down power button?

Thanks for your answer.

I am not using the menu via holding down the power button as it doesn't offer all the sound settings I use.

I have attached a Photo of the menu I am talking about.

SD-Card: microSDHC (4) 8GB C08G Japan

---------

Can I just switch from s2e to link2sd without any major changes?

post-974838-0-94186500-1340003625_thumb.

---------

Edit:

I have just tested the speed using SDTools.

Reading: 30,8MB/s

Writing: 6,4MB/s

Edited by Scybalon

Guest ukgnome

The new build seems smooth enough however the NatWest banking app is no longer compatible, it was fine with the 31/05 build. So what's changed and how can the be remedied? I'm quite happy to change things (even with my limited knowledge) but could do with a couple of pointers.

Guest donarkaz

Is the camera working as expected in this latest 15/6 release guys? I need camera to work properly for once in this series of ROM...

Thanks

Guest Scybalon

Is the camera working as expected in this latest 15/6 release guys? I need camera to work properly for once in this series of ROM...

Thanks

Have a look at the secon post of this thread.

Functionality:

Working:

WiFi

Full Hardware Acceleration with OpenGL

Smooth UI

Mobile data 2G and 3G

Network

Audio

Sensors

Live Wallpapers

USB Mass Storage

USB tethering - Use an external app

WiFi tethering - Use an external app

Camera

Video recording

Bluetooth

Everything Else apart from stuff below

Partially Working:

Video decoding - choppy but working - ie. Youtube - HQ is laggy - LQ is fine

Not Working:

Panorama in camera

Additionally I think the flash is not working either.