[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Redstarr1

People will keep asking about Panorama/HQ Youtube/Flash/Adobe Flash/FM Radio/etc though :P. Not everyone's a forum addict like us :D. Should be added to the front page maybe when tilal has some time.

Guest creedence
People will keep asking about Panorama/HQ Youtube/Flash/Adobe Flash/FM Radio/etc though :P. Not everyone's a forum addict like us :D. Should be added to the front page maybe when tilal has some time.

Must not be added. You have to be at the beginning of it. Every day, read and learn. :-)

Guest plegdroid

Must not be added. You have to be at the beginning of it. Every day, read and learn. :-)

+1

I must admit, I read from post #1 before even posting on this thread.

Guest viluDense

Ok, sorry for asking about youtube.

Airdorid didn´t work for me... just reboot my skate whenever i istall it so...

Thanks ;-)

Guest icman

I can not find the FM Radio in the not working section.

Guest Mtman1

If its not there, then it can't not work. Even official cm devices don't have a radio app

Edited by Mtman1

Guest icman
If its not there, then it can't not work. Even official cm devices don't have a radio app

I do not want to argue further.

The last line of the working items is: "Everything Else stuff apart from below"

So it is not clear at all, especially for a newbie who read the first post.

Otherwise, nice work, thanks the rom Lalit.

Guest creedence

Children! This is not a Samsung, this is a ZTE SKATE. Tilal has built a working ICS. Unbelievable! Respect! What does not work, I do not need. It's that simple.

Guest Mtman1
Ok...since

So does it mean this is the end to non-working items and can never be fixed ?

Highly likely. There might be a very skilled dev that can work around it for other armv6 phones, but that's very unlikely.

Guest oscar-mark

I tried the ARMv6 Flash Player on Stock and Dolphin HD but it didn't work, not very disappointed/surprised.

The latest version of the ROM I Get a white screen and then shut down sometimes and the Play Store ain't loading so I flashed the 05/31 build again and now it's slower than last time, might be cause I've dropped the phone sometimes.

Also the colors of the screen are much darker, while black and white are very light, this is a really crappy screen.

Does C3CO's S2/S3 (don't know the name) kernel work for over clocking on this ROM?

Is Lalit still active on AOSPfusion? Is it worth trying?

Also I don't have much internal storage, should I move apps to system or link them to SD? I only need like 50mb more space.

Thank you Lalit for making ICS for this phone, you're the man!

Edited by oscar-mark

Guest WiiSky70

Well if Qualcomm don't wan't to release the drivers we need to wait another ICS 4.0.5 release and then incorporate in the ROM

Guest oscar-mark

Well if Qualcomm don't wan't to release the drivers we need to wait another ICS 4.0.5 release and then incorporate in the ROM

There is no 4.0.5 there is 4.0.1

Guest razzmataz1478

There aren't going to be any official updates to ics for armv6 powered phones. None at all.

Guest unomesmo

Children! This is not a Samsung, this is a ZTE SKATE. Tilal has built a working ICS. Unbelievable! Respect! What does not work, I do not need. It's that simple.

ey! STOP. First of all, Respect! you too.

I don't understand your answer calling 'children' to people asking about FM and the comparation with a Samsung. ZTE Skate/MonteCarlo has a FM chipset. The stock rom has the FM working. Customs roms with 2.3.5/7 have the FM working too, so What is the problem about specify FM in the "not working section" in ICS?

I think asking about FM Radio is not a fault of respect to Tilal... And if Tilal doesn't need the FM, it is not a good argument for people stop asking about FM.. simply because it is not in "not working section" and people are not a diviners.

I think it be a good idea put FM in the "NOT WORKING SECTION" and stop this discussions so recurrent in this post.

PD: What to you is not needed, it could be necessary for others. It's that simple. ;)

Edited by unomesmo

Guest creedence

Sorry you're right!

It is just a PHONE. I have CD radio, flashlight, camera, PC, MP3 player. Hmmmm ... I've forgotten something?