[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

the camera is behaving it self, good work tilal, just one line hard right of the display image, but still a leap forward. :D

@king mustard, evening,

it turns your notification bar icons & softkeys blue :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Redstarr1

I can not install the newly released Firefox for Android.

I get "Your device isn't compatible with this version."

Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, downloaded it directly from here, worked a treat. However, the app won't load :P "Unfortunately, Firefox has stopped."

The latest Firefox for Android is ARMv7 only. There used to be ARMv6 versions, you probably found one of those but that's not nearly as stable or fast.

Perfect in my ZTE skate but missing an file manager and apk of Gmail.

There're plenty of file managers on the Play Store and you can get Gmail there as well. Any Google-app that can be installed from the Play Store is left out of the gapps to save room for the system partition. I really like Mi File Manager, but in order to install that (it's only available from XDA), I also need another file manager :P. Most of the time I take Androzip from the Store, handy to have an unzipper as well.

Guest creedence
Perfect in my ZTE skate but missing an file manager and apk of Gmail.

The thing is everyone. There are at play store whatever you want.

Guest tilal6991

I can not install the newly released Firefox for Android.

I get "Your device isn't compatible with this version."

Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, downloaded it directly from here, worked a treat. However, the app won't load :P "Unfortunately, Firefox has stopped."

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mobile/tinderbox-builds/mozilla-central-android-armv6/

Guest GT-Driver

I have partitioned with 160 MB sys (10 MB free) and 20 MB cache (to much?). I stripped down the rom to 90 MB and gapps to 9 MB.

Everything works fine. S2E is working out of the store.

What will happen with the apps on ext when I update to 28/06?

Edited by GT-Driver

Guest plegdroid
Gapps link is not working?

morning, if the download @ the op isn't working, you can download direct via the goo app that comes with cfx :)

edit, just read on another thread, goo is having issues at the moment.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest e.miron

I have partitioned with 160 MB sys (10 MB free) and 20 MB cache (to much?). I stripped down the rom to 90 MB and gapps to 9 MB.

Everything works fine. S2E is working out of the store.

What will happen with the apps on ext when I update to 28/06?

What did you took out of the Rom to 90 MB? I deleted apollo and video editor, plus some ringtones and still have 110 MB

Guest Josh92

How is the battery behaving against logicmod or atomicmod? I'm having 2 days with light use on my skate, don't want to lose that

Depends how you define light use, haven't used GB for ages now so can't compare but I'd say you could stretch for two days if it's light use. Saying that, I ought to try recalibrate the battery. I only aim for a single days use myself though.

Guest mrvlhs

Light use is, in 2 days, about 5-10min total phonecalls maybe a few dozen sms and 30min wi-fi total. I aim for 1 day with heavier use, sometimes i spend most of the day using wifi and I need it to hang on.

Guest Josh92

Light use is, in 2 days, about 5-10min total phonecalls maybe a few dozen sms and 30min wi-fi total. I aim for 1 day with heavier use, sometimes i spend most of the day using wifi and I need it to hang on.

I think that would be fine, I've used mine for that sort of usage but with 3G permanently on and syncing and ended up with 40-45%.

As long as you backup can always try and go back if not.

Guest mrvlhs

Yeah, I'm not even backing up, got a new sd card and don't want to go with the trouble of backing everything up so i'm just going to format everything like new. I don't really have the time to try out hence me asking...I think I may give this ROM a try. Hope all goes well :) Thank you and cheers