[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest ukgnome

Can you tell me why gps icon in notification bar never disappears after turning off all gps settings?..any solutions?

Same thing happened for me when I was using sygic, although after a reboot the same issue hasn't occurred again.

Guest Josh92
Yeah, I'm not even backing up, got a new sd card and don't want to go with the trouble of backing everything up so i'm just going to format everything like new. I don't really have the time to try out hence me asking...I think I may give this ROM a try. Hope all goes well :) Thank you and cheers
I'd you're sure.. Not really trouble to hit backup and wait in clockworkmod for the sake of being safe.

Guest Josh92
How about apps? Even got another partition with link2sd with apps... can't do that in clockwork can I? :/
nah, Titanium can do it, haven't used it much though

Guest mrvlhs

The problem is not creating the partition, is backing it up. I guess I'll try titanium free. I thought it was limited but looks like not. Thanks!

Guest cooler11

I installed the new rom. It seems fast and smooth.

But I can't connect my computer with skate anymore using bluetooth. I remember we had this problem once again in the past.

How can I solve it?

Guest Serhiof

I did all the tutorial for flash the rom on my Skate but I get stuck on the cyanogen mod 9 with the guy ungry looking to me hahaha.

Do you know what am I doing wrong?

Do I have to do something before that flash order?

Guest plegdroid
I did all the tutorial for flash the rom on my Skate but I get stuck on the cyanogen mod 9 with the guy ungry looking to me hahaha.

Do you know what am I doing wrong?

Do I have to do something before that flash order?

have you got at least 210meg as your system partition size? :)

evening, by the way.

Guest Serhiof

have you got at least 210meg as your system partition size? :)

evening, by the way.

Hi, thank you for your answer. No, I just did what the flash order said. What should I do then? Could you tell me all the things I have to do before start the flash order from the main page?

Guest plegdroid

Hi, thank you for your answer. No, I just did what the flash order said. What should I do then? Could you tell me all the things I have to do before start the flash order from the main page?

you would need to repartition your phones layout via tpt. have a read of this excellent thread for full instructions, you can download tpt helper from market. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Serhiof

I was going to say that I just have found that of TPT because I remembered something of that from the unbrick tutorial. I will put the #2 option.

Guest plegdroid
I was going to say that I just have found that of TPT because I remembered something of that from the unbrick tutorial. I will put the #2 option.

currently 200 meg is not going to be enough, unless you purge anything you don't need from the rom /gapps before flashing. currently all in, it's taking 209 meg to get everything on.

Guest Serhiof

currently 200 meg is not going to be enough, unless you purge anything you don't need from the rom /gapps before flashing. currently all in, it's taking 209 meg to get everything on.

Where can I find a TPT with more system space?

Guest plegdroid

Where can I find a TPT with more system space?

tpt helper, use a custom tpt :) set system @210, cache between 2-5meg, and what's left for data :)

Guest Serhiof

tpt helper, use a custom tpt :) set system @210, cache between 2-5meg, and what's left for data :)

I can't create the TPT directly for that ROM so I should go back to my last rom, install TPT Helper, do it from there, install the TPT and re-install that ROM.

I feel myself great with just 200 mb and not a single error happened, what can cost not to re-size that for 10 more mb?

And btw where can I find the task button of ICS?

Thank you plegdroid, finally I can be in that ROM :D :D

Guest creedence
how about moving to the sd card? do i need to install the link2sd or other similar program?

Yes. Link2sd you have to install. Mount script create, ext3 choose, restart.

Guest hugobosslives

I can't create the TPT directly for that ROM so I should go back to my last rom, install TPT Helper, do it from there, install the TPT and re-install that ROM.

I feel myself great with just 200 mb and not a single error happened, what can cost not to re-size that for 10 more mb?

And btw where can I find the task button of ICS?

Thank you plegdroid, finally I can be in that ROM :D :D

just delete a few things from the zip (about 15mb should take the install size under 200mb)

i reccomend taking out ringtones and the video editor apk

(don't unzip, just view the achive and delete the files)

also do you mean how to get up the multi tasking? default is long press home. but you can change it to be the middle button through cm settings. then enable the ics menu on screen overflow button and it works much better button wise :D

Guest Serhiof

just delete a few things from the zip (about 15mb should take the install size under 200mb)

i reccomend taking out ringtones and the video editor apk

(don't unzip, just view the achive and delete the files)

also do you mean how to get up the multi tasking? default is long press home. but you can change it to be the middle button through cm settings. then enable the ics menu on screen overflow button and it works much better button wise :D

Deleting something will improve the speed of the ROM? I mean it is perfect but just a bit slow.

Guest omegavesko

Huh, you can set custom sizes in tpt helper? I didn't even notice.

Guest Firewalker1980

Hey folks,

I tried to repartition my zte skate from 200/35/205 (option 2a) I had before to 210/5/225 custom layout, but when checking the image dir, I always

get 2 out of 4 failed. It worked before with the layout downloaded in this forum.

I updated CWM Recovery to version 5smth and it's working fine.

Any ideas what I can do to get it right ?

Thnx!

Firewalker