[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest ukgnome

The 28/06 really has something wrong with battery drain. Without OC or any modification on normal system working, I lost 75% of charge in 13 hours. It's the worst result I've ever seen by any rom.

I like this rom, fast, smooth and it has the lowest vibrancy by one point touching (it's really great), but this drain is a serious problem:(

I haven't had this problem, and I don't use Ceco's kernal (yet) - sounds more like a rouge app that is keeping your phone active.

Guest mhstrijbos
I can't seem to get root for link2sd. Has someone encountered this problem? Any workarounds?

Thx

Fixed it. Sorry for the taken space :rolleyes:

Guest Firewalker1980

Today the following thing happened:

Phone got quite warm... Suddenly did not react, after turning screen off and on, only had black screen (backlight on but nothing on screen).

After taking battery out and trying to boot it up a few times, it now works again.

I'm wondering... Is this cpu clock related? (now smartgov v2 and max cpu freq 864mhz).

Swap part. Is only 5 mb, does this affect performance in any way ? ( had it on 35 before)...

Also, although i'm not sure this has only been the case recently, the phone's vibration is very weak... Any way to tweak this?

Maybe some things others have experienced too ?

All help welcome :)

Guest omegavesko
I can't seem to get root for link2sd. Has someone encountered this problem? Any workarounds?

Thx

Can't say I've had that problem. It just asked for superuser at startup and hasn't given me any problems yet.

Guest Josh92
Anybody to find out what is going on with battery drain and make a fix?
Don't have the problem, check better battery stats and see if there's an app that's causing problems.

Guest Skate Away

Don't have the problem, check better battery stats and see if there's an app that's causing problems.

My battery drain does seem excessive - following your advice, my short battery life seems to be from:

WiFi 41%

Mobile standby 31%

Is mobile standby the phone/radio connecting or mobile data or both ?

If it's both and it uses more power when mobile data is on, up to 71% of my overnight drain could be just from having connectivity on.

Edited by Skate Away

Guest omegavesko

i've try tha...t it works but with no voice recognition

Yeah, from what I've seen, its like that on every phone. Guess voice only works on jellybean.

Guest jul57640

anyway it's a good stuff...

just have to wait because it's very early work

i can't see cards just the weather one waiting for other support

Edited by jul57640

Guest igibi

This rom is very good,even if its not finished it is far better looking,faster and more stable than most of "complete" roms.I see ppl talking about battery draining too fast,i have not had this problem,every day im listenting to music whilst reading e books on my skate and it lasts for like two days.Great job on this rom,im just waiting for HQ video decoding to be implemented! :D

Guest Josh92

This rom is very good,even if its not finished it is far better looking,faster and more stable than most of "complete" roms.I see ppl talking about battery draining too fast,i have not had this problem,every day im listenting to music whilst reading e books on my skate and it lasts for like two days.Great job on this rom,im just waiting for HQ video decoding to be implemented! :D

Wow 2 days with that, nice. Just as an FYI, HQ YouTube will most likely never be working, so don't wait on it.

Guest sandroe123

Wow 2 days with that, nice. Just as an FYI, HQ YouTube will most likely never be working, so don't wait on it.

Maybe a stupid question but how to watch LQ youtube? in browser it's not working, nor youtube app

Guest Dovbush

In this version there is no app."file Manager"

How to install anything (exp. ES File Explorer ) from the SD card ?

Thanks

Guest Dovbush

Can't without a file manager because there is no way of accessing it otherwise

Sorry. What do you mean? Phone useless without the "file Manager".

Ok. How to install "file Manager" on Android 4...?

Thank you.

Edited by Dovbush

Guest Dovbush

you can install apps with terminal emulator

Sorry, can you say how to do it, please.

Simple user (such as our grandmothers) have to write lots of letters and numbers in the "emulator" to install each program? It is amazing! Is not it?

Edited by Dovbush

Guest SAM33123

-Launch Terminal Emulator

-c

hange the current directory to the apk file directory with:cd /sdcard/your apk directory

-then install with:pm install appname.apk

Edited by SAM33123