[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest trueno2k
YouTube doesn't even work on wifi anymore.
Yeah the last 2 builds of CFX released, crashes the new YouTube app... Even the Checkin for facebook premium app crashes on CFX ( this app stopped working a long while ago though ) and I'm having to use the lite version which isn't all that bad...

2pence done... :P

Guest iReece

Wow, looks like CFX is going downhill fast.

I still have the rom version from a few updates ago, I'm using PA now, so I'm safe ;)

But, then again, YouTube crashes for PA as well, so it isn't the rom, it's the app -.-'

Guest Klintonola2j

I have got a massive problem with the new update...after installing it all my apps were fine but after a few days it just started going on and off by itself and all of sudden all the apps on my sdcard disappeared (angry birds, gravity guy, etc) and i couldn't find them...the facebook and twitter app refused to work...i need help on how to fix this please :(

post-979039-0-51981100-1341782936_thumb.

I can still access my pictures which means it reads my memory card except the apps installed on it

post-979039-0-67598700-1341783511_thumb.

Edited by Klintonola2j

Guest hugobosslives

I have got a massive problem with the new update...after installing it all my apps were fine but after a few days it just started going on and off by itself and all of sudden all the apps on my sdcard disappeared (angry birds, gravity guy, etc) and i couldn't find them...the facebook and twitter app refused to work...i need help on how to fix this please :(

I can still access my pictures which means it reads my memory card except the apps installed on it

were they on the native apps2sd or on an ext partition?

Guest WiiSky70

Multi-Tasking improvments ??? Becuse it's buggy too swipe apps and re-launch them , also Batteries drain alot faster in this version.

Guest u6000

I've been using the latest release of this rom for a week now and there's nothing wrong with it. The battery life is around 4-5 days standby, 2 days using only for making and receiving calls(6-7/day) and with intensive use it drains in a day (with the 1400mah battery).

Multi-Tasking works fine, no YouTube HQ, no Panorama, Video recording buggy/doesn't work, flashlight doesn't work (its not that great, useless outdoors and you usually have lamps indoors). There are no stability issues for me, the CPU is set to 883mhz with SMARASSV2. Oh, and apollo isn't too great.

Its working way better than a GB, even with some functions not working properly, it's just a lot more practical.

People with this phone need to realize, this is not an SGS2, you can't flood it with tons of apps that you will only use once or twice. You shouldn't expect it to respond instantly when you go insane with the browser.

1069288-X5N27EC.png

Edited by u6000

Guest agonbar

Any idea if the battery drain will be fixed? I will get a brand new montecarlo for 86€ and I'm not sure to go for the atomic mod or any other 2.3 or use this CyanogenMod rom.

How are games like fruit ninja working with the gpu problems? Video recording gets laggy on the screen but well when you see it later, or simply records bad?

Thnx ^^

Edited by agonbar

Guest cooler11

Yeah the last 2 builds of CFX released, crashes the new YouTube app... Even the Checkin for facebook premium app crashes on CFX ( this app stopped working a long while ago though ) and I'm having to use the lite version which isn't all that bad...

2pence done... :P

Can you give me the link of lite version on play? I search for it and I cannot find it.

Guest Klintonola2j

it seems to have deleted all my contacts aswell and as a newbie i am stuck and clueless on what to do (i also cant access the play store to download all my apps back) please help

Guest ukgnome

it seems to have deleted all my contacts aswell and as a newbie i am stuck and clueless on what to do (i also cant access the play store to download all my apps back) please help

Did you also download and flash GAPPS?

First: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card

Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT

Then flash the ROM and any patches (if applicable)

After this wipe data

Then reboot out of recovery and let it boot into the ROM

After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again

Now flash the GAPPs zip

And reboot out of recovery

The ROM should boot

Let it sit on launcher for another 5 minutes to stabilise.

If you still have problems post on the thread.

Edited by ukgnome

Guest Josh92

New question, I'm using OSX and am wanting to access the phones memory from it (read & write) but can only get to SD Card normally, so downloaded Android File Transfer for Mac, Googles software for this but the phone isn't recognised, it seems like I need to change the connection type from Mass Storage to MTP (or maybe PTP), an option that I found buried in the settings under Storage --> Menu Button --> USB Computer Connection. But when I try to change this it changes itself back to Mass Storage immediately after connecting it. What's up? Tried with both debugging on and off.

Guest Klintonola2j

Did you also download and flash GAPPS?

First: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card

Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT

Then flash the ROM and any patches (if applicable)

After this wipe data

Then reboot out of recovery and let it boot into the ROM

After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again

Now flash the GAPPs zip

And reboot out of recovery

The ROM should boot

Let it sit on launcher for another 5 minutes to stabilise.

If you still have problems post on the thread.

Thanks alot worked fine and since all my contacts were backed up they're back now...thank you very much (life-saver) :D

Guest ukgnome

Thanks alot worked fine and since all my contacts were backed up they're back now...thank you very much (life-saver) :D

Glad to hear it

Guest WiiSky70

I think Jelly Bean won't be on ARMv7 Smartphones , did anyone read that Samsung Galaxy S2 will not recieve Officially the 4.1 update ?