[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Mtman1
I think Jelly Bean won't be on ARMv7 Smartphones , did anyone read that Samsung Galaxy S2 will not recieve Officially the 4.1 update ?

Yes it will but maybe not ota updates. Anyway, do you think it will be on armv8 devices?

I don't think that Samsung are going to release jb for the sgs2 as the would want you to buy their newest phone :/

Edited by Mtman1

Guest juless

I've been using the latest release of this rom for a week now and there's nothing wrong with it.

I've got the same to report - no noticeable increase in battery consumption. All is running quite well. Great work, as usual, from the maker of this ROM!

Guest Dazzozo

Nah - the tagged android_4.1.1. Although I'm getting sync errors.

What are you planning on doing with it? Surely it will need AOSPFX treatment?

Guest tilal6991

What are you planning on doing with it? Surely it will need AOSPFX treatment?

Same as with AOSPFX - start forwardporting only the most essential patches to get it to build and run properly.

Guest tilal6991

Can't that just be done on github without downloading the whole source from AOSP separately?

How do I get the source up on Github without knowing that it compiles properly?

Guest Dazzozo

How do I get the source up on Github without knowing that it compiles properly?

Surely you sync from an updated AOSPFX manifest so it causes you less hassle in the future?

Guest tilal6991

Surely you sync from an updated AOSPFX manifest so it causes you less hassle in the future?

Nah - the manifest in the majority points straight to the google repos anyway so it isn't any hassle at all. Anyway I've found a superfast secret mirror to sync to which isn't giving me any errors :P

Guest Dazzozo

Nah - the manifest in the majority points straight to the google repos anyway so it isn't any hassle at all. Anyway I've found a superfast secret mirror to sync to which isn't giving me any errors :P

Sweet, I'm going to add JB branches to all of my repos in excitement :P

Guest Redstarr1

I think Jelly Bean won't be on ARMv7 Smartphones , did anyone read that Samsung Galaxy S2 will not recieve Officially the 4.1 update ?

That's ridiculous. The Nexus devices get updated and they're all armv7, including the new Nexus 7 tablet. There's not a single armv8 device out yet.

Guest trueno2k
I need a lite version for youtube, not facebook!

Something to play youtube videos with this rom.

Well you did ask for the lite version, which I was speaking of all along! You never said Youtube! Is this the link? I've havent checked it yet but here is something... http://db.tt/bBmt3mTQ

Guest Redstarr1

That's ridiculous. The Nexus devices get updated and they're all armv7, including the new Nexus 7 tablet. There's not a single armv8 device out yet.