[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest kassaiad

Hi,

I am not sure, that this is mentioned or not, but after i installed this rom, flashlight is not working.

I shot a few pictures, but the flashlight is not functional.

Do you have any idea?

Guest ukgnome

Hi,

I am not sure, that this is mentioned or not, but after i installed this rom, flashlight is not working.

I shot a few pictures, but the flashlight is not functional.

Do you have any idea?

As stated in the not working list on page 1, this is not working and never will.

Guest kassaiad

As stated in the not working list on page 1, this is not working and never will.

Maybe i am checking the wrong list, but don't see this mentioned :(

Guest oscar-mark

It isn't mentioned, but it's a known problem, reading through the thread before posting is recommended, but I do not blame you for anything.

Guest WiiSky70

Almost 1 month and this ROM wasn't updated i wonder why Qualcomm just don't want to release their source code of ICS in ARMv6 phones ,

they are killing it slowly , and there are ARMv6 phones out there that are completly capable of running Android 4.0 or even 4.1.

I don't know what tilal is doing with the CM10 , but this rom wasn't been updated by a month i think...

Guest ukgnome

Maybe i am checking the wrong list, but don't see this mentioned :(

you're right, my bad. .

Truthfully the flash is shockingly bad .

Guest oscar-mark
Almost 1 month and this ROM wasn't updated i wonder why Qualcomm just don't want to release their source code of ICS in ARMv6 phones ,

they are killing it slowly , and there are ARMv6 phones out there that are completly capable of running Android 4.0 or even 4.1.

I don't know what tilal is doing with the CM10 , but this rom wasn't been updated by a month i think...

Tilal is working on CFX2, Firefox OS (maybe) and the ZTE Blade.

He's very busy.

And this ROM is perfect, nothing more to add.

Edited by oscar-mark

Guest razzmataz1478

It hasn't been updated because there is nothing to update.

Guest sui785

And multi-tasking is slow as hell , could be improved in the next build huh ?

Strangely the multitasking in MIUI v4(which is based on the CM9 by C3C0) is a lot smoother.

Guest kayzeroff

Any one knows??when I installed rom with full wipes and finished it all sucssesfully like its sayed and at the end rom doesnt boot...any sugestions?

Guest plegdroid
Any one knows??when I installed rom with full wipes and finished it all sucssesfully like its sayed and at the end rom doesnt boot...any sugestions?

afternoon, to get the last update for cfx 1 on your phone you'll need at least a 215 meg system partition to fit the rom and gapps on :)

Guest oscar-mark

afternoon, to get the last update for cfx 1 on your phone you'll need at least a 215 meg system partition to fit the rom and gapps on :)

Really, mine worked fine on 200, if it's even better on 215 then I must try that

Guest plegdroid

Really, mine worked fine on 200, if it's even better on 215 then I must try that

afternoon, on 200meg it wouldn't have flashed everything :)

Guest kayzeroff

i maked my custom tpt and i get some folders in sd card but i dont know how to apply it??I never used tpt before answer plz?

Guest plegdroid
Middle button?? you mean i should go in cwm mode?

no press the middle button and volume + and at the same time press power on, the phone will vibrate and you'll see a progress bar at the top of the screen. when you see that let go, when it's done it will take you to cwm.