[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Link for the latest build: http://www.uloz.to/xtipvvD/cm-9-0-0-20120814-skate-c3c0-zip

Pretty much the same as described here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/348745-ics-cm9-404-coldfusionx-for-the-zte-skate-rom-updated-2806/page__st__7180#entry1986023

but with Trebuchet as the default launcher and synced with the latest CM9 sources.

Gapps have to be flashed after flashing rom.

Fits on 200MB partition.

Upgrade from previous versions is possible. Also tried upgrade from my latest ParanoidAndroid and it works.

Yeah. default gapps are OK. I scaled the size of the system with the default gapps bearing in mind to fit 200MB

There is still a little space left which can be used.

Edited by C3C0

Guest BritishPatriot

CM9 C3CO is a nice update, very quick! :)

@J'suii, Just install the ROM by C3CO, do not wipe/format anything, reboot, & it will update automatically..........& very nice it is too! :D

@Anyone, Why does the wifi on 4.0.4 CM9 work, but any other ROM, it doesn't want to know? :confused:

Edited by BritishPatriot

Guest J'suii J

I have problem .. If toggle 2G/3G in 2G, I lost data connect and can't connect again , and toglle 2G/3G don't resolv , I'm obligated restart for reconect data. APN is ok

Guest BritishPatriot

Well "to upgrade" means: wipe cache, advanced / wipe dalvik cache, mounts&storage / format system. (Before flashing)

Oh, I didn't wipe anything, I just installed the ROM..........I take it that is wrong then?

It's safer to wipe caches and format system for any leftovers to go away. But if it works for you without issues it's OK then

Edited by C3C0

Guest BritishPatriot

It's safer to wipe caches and format system for any leftovers to go away. But if it works for you without issues it's OK then

Everything is fine, but wiping everything, wouldn't that cause you to reinstall everything?