[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest PedroVader
Just informing everyone that Lalit's off development for a few days / weeks because he is in exams period.

I was going to build the update but my hdd died, so you'll have to wait for Lalit or my fixed hdd lol.

Figured he might be getting to that stage, hope he keeps a clear head and does well ;-)

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Guest tilal6991

Yep, D3abL3 is right - I have exams coming up and this definitely means less releases and work on my part.

I will still (very occasionally) be posting builds. And a new one is due soon (no dates!)

Guest domenico lamberti

Yep, D3abL3 is right - I have exams coming up and this definitely means less releases and work on my part.

I will still (very occasionally) be posting builds. And a new one is due soon (no dates!)

you should instill the same motto that CyanogenMod does : Dont ask for ETA's, dude your either the same age as me (17) or a bit older (hopefully not younger) and are doing all this, man i commend you for that, do your exams,get your grades and your life will be awesome

keep doing what you love

Guest tilal6991

you should instill the same motto that CyanogenMod does : Dont ask for ETA's, dude your either the same age as me (17) or a bit older (hopefully not younger) and are doing all this, man i commend you for that, do your exams,get your grades and your life will be awesome

keep doing what you love

I'm actually slightly (couple of years) younger :)

good luck with those exams m8 wink.gif

Guest tilal6991

I bring good news and bad news.

The good news is HW acceleration is allmost fully working. Launcher is now silky smooooth...

The bad news is that it's broken browser and webkit in general and it crashes a lot

The good news is HW acceleration is allmost fully working. Launcher is now silky smooooth...

The bad news is that it's broken browser and webkit in general and it crashes a lot

Meh, I'll probably just flash your CM9 on and stick Opera Mobile on it for the moment. :D

There's nothing a spot of Presto won't fix

Guest domenico lamberti

im pretty sure i know the answer to this already but im going to ask anyway, any chance of the camera getting fixed or is it just too damn hard,if it is, i understand

Guest tilal6991

im pretty sure i know the answer to this already but im going to ask anyway, any chance of the camera getting fixed or is it just too damn hard,if it is, i understand

Well the guys working on the Blade are making some progress. As soon as they get it we should get it.

Guest cruzzmz

The launcher is the stock one or the one with cm9?

Well I am sticking with opera or Firefox now though ... so don't care much bout the stock browser

Guest pctv007

Hi,

and first of all, Thanks, your work is GREAT !!!

I just love my NEW skate !!

For now, my big problem, apart from the camera is that I can't make link2sd work. It keeps asking me the format of SD/ext and the scripts can't automount this.

Do some of you guys know why and if there is something I can do ?

Anyway, THX ALOT again !!