[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest domenico lamberti

tilal man i thought we agreed you were going to stop whilst you had your exams dude, we dont want you too fall behind because of us

Guest tilal6991

tilal man i thought we agreed you were going to stop whilst you had your exams dude, we dont want you too fall behind because of us

Lol. Don't worries. Still studying hard :).

(Using this as something to do in a break lol ;))

Guest stiefanu

Update:

New build soon. Brand new kernel. Better hw video decoding. Fixed upside down everywhere. And cmsettings.

EDIT: I thought it was cm7 thread, sorry biggrin.gif

Edited by stiefanu

Guest syst3m68

And I'm still working on camera buts it tough going.

Camera is the only real fallback of CM. i don't think i ever had my hands on a working camera with cm7 on my Spica, still doesn't work now, a year on!

Guest syst3m68

Oh do the stock calibration settings work?

yeah i noticed them a bit buggy when first installed but had to reflash many times and not calibrated once and it's working fine for me. :) CyanogenMod Music going to be in this one? :)

Guest cruzzmz
Update:

New build soon. Brand new kernel. Better hw video decoding. Fixed upside down everywhere. And cmsettings.

Cool

Btw does the gps work? Still I can't get a fix

Nope. Its cm that needs to add it. I can't do anything about it.

I followed the steps and wiped everything, the wifi still won't connect and gapps won't install.

Guest syst3m68

Not started yet. Just revising. They start middle of Feb.

hopefully this will get official support soon, stable cm9 and cm7. :)

can't wait for the new build. solves all my problem, how goes cpu deep sleep?

Guest Frankish

What is this cm music? And I'm so excited for the next release. I'm pretty sure it will be the most stable and almost fully functional version! Ill finally switch back to it from cm7. Don't use my camera hardly anyway

Edited by Frankish

Guest syst3m68

What is this cm music? And I'm so excited for the next release. I'm pretty sure it will be the most stable and almost fully functional version! Ill finally switch back to it from cm7. Don't use my camera hardly anyway

http://www.seeingpixels.org/2012/01/cyanogenmod-9-music_16.html link directly from the developers site. :) its brilliant and so much more customization AND functionality with Cyanogenmods features, such as DSPmanager, should try it out. Check out his desk clock too if you want. :) You'll have to Google that one, it's not on Seeing Pixels, if you have Google +, follow him and CyanogenMod. and me. ;)

Guest PedroVader

That looks disgustingly good. Themeable and everything too.

Looks a hell of a lot like Google Music, or more accurately, what Google Music should have been in the first place.

The sheer talent of these youngsters blows my mind (I'm pushing 40, so anyone less than 25 is a youngsterlaugh.gif), really wish I'd tried harder/started younger/given more of a **** about school and college!!

Keep up the good work you whippersnappers!!

edit: Just put CM9 back on to try this, need to remove stock app, i used root toolbox, then reboot before installing this, failed install as clashed with stock. This is a nice piece of work, almost wish it did sync with GM, then I would have the complete package..just awesome, does everything it says on the tin.

I don't know why I keep going back to the other roms, I've really come to the conclusion that, since upgrading from my Blade for the bigger screen, a flash, and amazingly enough a better camera, that I don't even use the thing. This time CM9 is staying, and the camera will be a long awaited bonus if and when it arrives.

Edited by PedroVader

Guest syst3m68

Looks a hell of a lot like Google Music, or more accurately, what Google Music should have been in the first place.

The sheer talent of these youngsters blows my mind (I'm pushing 40, so anyone less than 25 is a youngsterlaugh.gif), really wish I'd tried harder/started younger/given more of a **** about school and college!!

Keep up the good work you whippersnappers!!

I doubt you had a not so open as it used to be open source mobile operating system to play with! Good to see older generation people interested in Android etc... i never gave a s**t about school, because i was doing this, but i'm in college at the moment so i'm not doing so bad because i'm on a software course. :P

and its what Google software should be, open and customization should be large, i understand closing APIs and stuff, but not the whole thing. :(

Guest PedroVader

I doubt you had a not so open as it used to be open source mobile operating system to play with! Good to see older generation people interested in Android etc... i never gave a s**t about school, because i was doing this, but i'm in college at the moment so i'm not doing so bad because i'm on a software course. :P

and its what Google software should be, open and customization should be large, i understand closing APIs and stuff, but not the whole thing. :(

I'm young in mind though..laugh.gif

We were there at the beginning, started with the BBC Micro (Google it, but I'd bet you already know of it), we were learning programming at its most basic (Literally, B.A.S.I.C), and I didn't stick with it. In my defence we only had a couple of them for the whole class, so it was hard to get a decent go. The School got a couple of Acorns in, and about a dozen Tandy TRS-80's, multiplexed to share a printer (Man that was living, "Pete, go and turn the dial on the box to your number when you want to print")

As I left in '88 they built a new Suite of 25 RM Nimbus boxes running Windows 3.11..(wow), happy daysbiggrin.gif

Finished up with a D in GCSE Computer Studies (we were the first to study GCSE's, and there was a Teachers Strike on), funny how I went on to be a Computer Tech innit!!smile.gif

Edited by PedroVader

Guest syst3m68

I'm young in mind though..laugh.gif

We were there at the beginning, started with the BBC Micro (Google it, but I'd bet you already know of it), we were learning programming at its most basic (Literally, B.A.S.I.C), and I didn't stick with it. In my defence we only had a couple of them for the whole class, so it was hard to get a decent go. The School got a couple of Acorns in, and about a dozen Tandy TRS-80's, multiplexed to share a printer (Man that was living, "Pete, go and turn the dial on the box to your number when you want to print")

As I left in '88 they built a new Suite of 25 RM Nimbus boxes running Windows 3.11..(wow), happy daysbiggrin.gif

Finished up with a D in GCSE Computer Studies (we were the first to study GCSE's, and there was a Teachers Strike on), funny how I went on to be a Computer Tech innit!!smile.gif

yeah i know what the BBC Micro is, some places STILL USE THEM FOR CORPORATE BUSINESS. how silly, yet efficient. i know. i got a U in Drama, but who knows, i might turn out to be a drama teacher. (I am gunning for G400 Computer Science, not drama, just to let you all know :P) Windows 3.11, i use to emulate that and proper mess with the system. :D

Android is where it is now, i even use it on my laptop!

Guest syst3m68

i need an more detailed step by step on how to install this,. so i dont do sumthin wrong unsure.gif

can somone please help me out?

Requirements:

1. Rooted Phone.

2. This ROM package.

3. Gapps package.

1. Put the CM9 zip on your SD card AND Google apps.

2. Wipe EVERYTHING if your not on previous version of this.

3. Apply the CM9 zip from your SD card.

4. Wipe EVERYTHING again.

5. Go into advanced, reboot recovery.

6. Apply the Gapps zip from your SD card.

7. Reboot to system.

All done. :)

Requirements:

1. Rooted Phone.

2. This ROM package.

3. Gapps package.

1. Put the CM9 zip on your SD card AND Google apps.

2. Wipe EVERYTHING if your not on previous version of this.

3. Apply the CM9 zip from your SD card.

4. Wipe EVERYTHING again. <----------------------------------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Go into advanced, reboot recovery.

6. Apply the Gapps zip from your SD card.

7. Reboot to system.

All done. :)

HHHmm me thinks this is not the way forward :unsure: