[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest syst3m68

I wouldnt flash the build which is currently up. It still has kernel [panic. New build [should] be up by the end of today.

Have you figured the root of the problem?

Guest victormun

Reboots fixed. Wifi fixed. And of course full hw acceleration.

Awesome. Also the sleeping policy you mentioned a few pages before that fixes the battery drain?

Guest PedroVader
Battery life on standby is now insane!!! Easily better than stock.

You're on a roll matey, don't suppose chrome beta will work now you have full HW acceleration working :P

Guest Frankish

If the above mentioned issues are indeed fixed in the next build it would be a total cm7 replacement finally other than for camera users. Chrome would just be a bonus but not essential I'm sure

If the above mentioned issues are indeed fixed in the next build it would be a total cm7 replacement finally other than for camera users. Chrome would just be a bonus but not essential I'm sure

Is there an Armv6 version of chrome going about now ?

Guest plegdroid

would be nice as a daily, I love cm7, but iam loving this more ! it's like Kyle or Cheryl Cole, one's safe and very nice, and one you'd kill for, but you know your gonna get a kicking along the way for it, but that's me :D

Guest Dectorian

I agree , it certainly would be a total CM7 replacement excludng integrated GPS also .