[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest PedroVader

That download going to be slow....serious traffic building uplaugh.gif

Age before beauty, please, look after us old 'uns!!!!rolleyes.gif

edit: And away we go!!!

Edited by PedroVader

Guest syst3m68

New build up! And it's official - we are the first ARM6 device with FULL HW acelleratio (with OpenGL) and one of the first of everyone!!!

Wahey, congrats on being the first! :D

and that f5 key came in handy, downloading. also, you're about to get flooded with 'downloading' posts. :D

Guest PedroVader

New build up! And it's official - we are the first ARM6 device with FULL HW acelleratio (with OpenGL) and one of the first of everyone!!!

Give the man a round of applause!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

For he's a jolly good......etc etc!!

Thanks Man!

Guest daddypaul

thx tilal very very good work

Guest razzmataz1478

Lalit you are a legend! Being the same age I could never do what you do!

Guest jaytius

There seems to be something wrong with the .zip I get the same error message when trying to flash it, and when I try to open it with winrar, I get this message:

\Desktop\update-cm-9-02122012-NIGHTLY-Skate-signed.zip: Unexpected end of archive

Which I don't get it I open it the previous version of the ROM, and from what files winrar does show, it can't display the system folder or boot.img, so I think the archive would need rebuilding from Tilal's end.

Guest PedroVader

3rd time is a failure, i'm guessing too much traffic, have to try a bit later...rats!!!mad.gif

@ouffer is working, so the source file must be OK.

Edited by PedroVader