[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jaytius

Yeah the MD5 checksum is created against a bad archive it would seem, so even though it verifies, the actual archive its self seems to be corrupt. Will have to wait for a re-upload I guess.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

These really should be torrented too, alleviate the pressure on the downloads.

In other news, I'm praying Tilal will port this over to our SF2s + Vivacity, we really need some love with our new toys :)

Really disappointed that the Chrome browser won't work on these phones as it's apparently not compatible with the processors, it's the biggest feature of ICS for me as Chrome is my browser of choice on the PC, so having the same type of sync on the phone would've been great.

Anyone think there might be a possibility to port it over or do we just not have the computing power?

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest PedroVader

I hope chrome could be ported, my initial understanding was that it was only dependant on HW acceleration, haven't personally found anything that says it needs a specific processor, I'm deferring to the experts on here.

That said, Google did say that if a device can run Gingerbread, it should run ICS, I'm hoping that will eventually be true of ICS based apps.

Edited by PedroVader

Guest hugobosslives

chrome is compiled for the armv7 architecture.

it's nothing to do with HW though that will slow it down if your on a armv7 ICS port with non-fully-working HW.

it needs to be released for armv6 or recompiled. but i'm guessing its not open source (as gapps normally arn't) so probs no luck any time soon.

don't get me wrong though. it will be awesome having chrome on our skates when it happens ;)

Guest PedroVader
chrome is compiled for the armv7 architecture.

it's nothing to do with HW though that will slow it down if your on a armv7 ICS port with non-fully-working HW.

it needs to be released for armv6 or recompiled. but i'm guessing its not open source (as gapps normally arn't) so probs no luck any time soon.

don't get me wrong though. it will be awesome having chrome on our skates when it happens

Thanks for the clarification, I've got a feeling that Google might give in, either way, with a 6 week update cycle, we'll be waiting for a while :(

I'm making a mirror

Im waiting for the man to make a mirror, ohh ohh, im hoping for a crazy good rom, ohh ohh, and no other rom is gonna be better, if you want ICS and full HWA, take a look at tilal6991 and his ninja skills today....