[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest PedroVader
Anyone whos got new build flashed able to send/recieve SMS/recieve calls?

I can't help feeling like harrasing you tilal. D:

Call/SMS is fine here, still getting the odd freeze-reboot though.

Guest syst3m68

Call/SMS is fine here, still getting the odd freeze-reboot though.

Hmmm. Strange. i'll reflash.

EDIT: Still nope. D:

Edited by syst3m68

Guest gitly-git

Trying Titanium backup restore with link2sd to ext 3, causing continuous reboots on restore. Although link2sd recognises ext3 under ICS, I think I remember reading somewhere that Titanium does not work that well on ICS, is this correct?

Guest plegdroid

which cwm is then confirmed we should flash with, tried with 4.0.1.4,gets to the login for Google and just get the keyboard but no input field to input to :$ that's via setup wizard, with android com( the above option) it let's me in but having the gallery problem....

Edited by plegdroid

Guest hugobosslives

Trying Titanium backup restore with link2sd to ext 3, causing continuous reboots on restore. Although link2sd recognises ext3 under ICS, I think I remember reading somewhere that Titanium does not work that well on ICS, is this correct?

yer TB used to be crap on ICS on my blade. so presumably its rubbish on this. try a new backup app (or use google as i now do)

Guest JThumar

1) Had some 20 reboots by now ohmy.gif

2) link2sd uninstalls first time correctly, freezes second time blink.gif

3) Not able to uninstall Gtalk, Gmail,etc from link2sdmad.gif

4) Dolphin HD browser does not work and crashesmad.gif

5) Gallery loads if it feels i have to load cool.gif else it does not...

6) UI clean at times but turns clumpsy at times....not sure anything to do with hardware acceleration blink.gif

Nice progress tilal.........i am sure after some time we will have a stable ROM with all features running on ICS....keep up the good workbiggrin.gif

Moving back to Atomic for the time being !!

Edited by JThumar

Guest JThumar

Used it to restore few apps.....did not load properly had to reinstall apps

Guest jasonleeds

Could you just post a few details first? Is the kernel source available? And could you link a stock rom?

kernels are available and plenty of people to try it out.

Ive just tried ICS with one of the vivacity roms, loads and runs fine, but with the SF2 having a different touch layout, the keyboard is all spazzed.

We need this rom on our phones cool.gif

Guest Frankish

Runs fantastic. Gallery working. Smooth. Sexy.

Just two reboots so far. Next person that gets a reboot please post last_kmsg as soon as phones back on.

Congratulations on the progress tilal its a million miles better than previous builds

Guest domenico lamberti

Tilal, how much work would this be to port this ROM to the OG blade? because porting from the blade from what i have heard is easy i was wondering if it worked the other way around, im only asking because before i got my skate,like many people around here i had a blade first, and it was just sitting in a drawer,i installed the blade ICS build and i was wondering with all the stuff you have done to the skate how much firrther the blades port would be if this was ported or something

Guest zapadapping

First off, I'd like to thank you, Tilal, for doing this. Greatly appreciated! I'm inspired to keep learning programming.

This latest rom is a bit shaky, but I guess that could have more to do with cm9 not having matured enough? The odd thing I experienced was that calling the 'App drawer' had significantly improved and was now butter smooth. However, flipping through the home-screens was now choppier than the last build. Was I alone in experiencing this? I formatted it with TPT before (35MB cache, 200MB system).

Were you born '91? I feel really old and lousy :) Anyway, you're very inspiring. Keep up the good work!

Registered just to say thanks, everything seems to be working nice and smoothly, although for me the Calculator crashes when I try to load it, not a major issue but, just wondering if anyone else has this issue?

Apart from that, thanks so much, keep up the work, will be amazing to see this on a final build

Guest daddypaul

Hello<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">I would like to say something, so I run at the thing as schmitz katze, original phone'sbrowser youtube write sms's what's not with me is the lighting of the 3 buttons Home, Menu, Back otherwise real time in front of the hat maker tilal thxrolleyes.gif

Randomly freeze and then reboot the phone with the last release for me. Unfortunately I'm waking up for the phone alarm but not this morning :). It was froze, the reboot did happen when i pressed the power button.

Guest Frankish

Can confirm that calculator doesn't work just gives me a black screen.

Also CPU spy still reports deep sleep as an unused state although im not sure what real world battery life is like. Are there really users without reboots? Mine are now much less frequent but still occur occasionally.

Edited by Frankish