[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Fixed that as well I think. Will all be in next build.

Shouldn't you be studying dude? I'm sure everyone here is quite happy to wait until you get your own stuff sorted :)

Guest tilal6991
You clever clever person tilal!

Have you experienced any slow down in typing at all? Sometimes its speedy then sometimes I can tap out two words then slowly watch the letters appear one at a time. That's just a minor niggle though ;-)

Its just getting to the point now where there are only these little niggles left!

Fixed that as well. They were all related. All to do with the hwcomposer library. Also screen off animation is also working.

Guest tilal6991

Shouldn't you be studying dude? I'm sure everyone here is quite happy to wait until you get your own stuff sorted

Almost done :) just a couple more to go and I have ages to revise for them.

Guest Frankish

Fixed that as well. They were all related. All to do with the hwcomposer library. Also screen off animation is also working.

That's great and screen off animation isn't even something i noticed was missing!

Guest PedroVader

I bet you get A+++++'s. You clever person. we all hope you do good.

+1 to that, I'm loving everyone's work, hard to fault any roms on here...but this is not just ICS...this is Tilals ICS! :lol:

Guest syst3m68

+1 to that, I'm loving everyone's work, hard to fault any roms on here...but this is not just ICS...this is Tilals ICS! :lol:

Indeed. i've got Tilals ICS and onecosmics ICS over on my SGS, and i prefer tilals to a completely stable one. xD

Guest zsumo1992

Tilal coupd u fix the headset problem? I want to listen to music when I travel. and ICS don't recognize any headset. I plug a headset, but the soung comes out from speaker. (sorry for my English)

Guest Frankish
Tilal coupd u fix the headset problem? I want to listen to music when I travel. and ICS don't recognize any headset. I plug a headset, but the soung comes out from speaker. (sorry for my English)

Seems to work for me and the latest version even works with my Bluetooth headset too.

Guest plegdroid

crt back as well, did have that on the 06.01.12 build, on the overall scheme of things not a killer but a welcome return. and we're getting web browsing back to a usable state too. thanks mate.@ tilal if you don't get employment in IT after your exams, there's something seriously wrong with the educational system!! good luck though( as if you need it) :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478

crt back as well, did have that on the 06.01.12 build, on the overall scheme of things not a killer but a welcome return. and we're getting web browsing back to a usable state too. thanks mate.@ tilal if you don't get employment in IT after your exams, there's something seriously wrong with the educational system!! good luck though( as if you need it) :D

The educational system's already wrong. I do 2 gcse's in IT and haven't been asked to write one string of HTML for a website we have to do...oh wait, we have to do it in PowerPoint :s. I once wrote two lines of code in an IT lesson and the teacher thought I was superkid -_-

Nice work lalit, you're a 'superkid' ;)

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest plegdroid

The educational system's already wrong. I do 2 gcse's in IT and haven't been asked to write one string of HTML for a website we have to do...oh wait, we have to do it in PowerPoint :s. I once wrote two lines of code in an IT lesson and the teacher thought I was superkid -_-

Well let's hope he can get to do what ever" he "wants to do for his working life .the lad's doing well, without wanting to come across as being patronising

anyone for more lemon ;)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest syst3m68

I got 3. One for using Adobe Fireworks, another for using Adobe Dreamweaver and another for using Adobe Flash.

Not one line of code used. it even wrote a CSS stylesheet FOR you.

Could you imagine how easy life would be if we had a program for everything? When Linus Torvalds wrote the linux kernel, he used an MS-DOS application. SHOCKING.

I'm babbling on. :D

Guest razzmataz1478

I got 3. One for using Adobe Fireworks, another for using Adobe Dreamweaver and another for using Adobe Flash.

Not one line of code used. it even wrote a CSS stylesheet FOR you.

Could you imagine how easy life would be if we had a program for everything? When Linus Torvalds wrote the linux kernel, he used an MS-DOS application. SHOCKING.

I'm babbling on. :D

You're lucky to even do that, we have macromedia fireworks and dreamweaver 7 in IT rooms. We have flash in the start menu of every computer in the school, just as a missing link!

MS-DOS - the way forward for IT in schools, get a bit of raw coding in there :D

Edited by razzmataz1478