[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Yeah... I forgot to mention (except camera)

Sorry - I've been focusing my whole attention on fixing reboots so haven't paid much attention to anything else.

I have a feeling that I'm going to have to write the camera driver myself. Time to learn C. :P

Even the GPS again?

Guest PedroVader

Time to learn C. :P

You say that with such an air of confidence, I totally believe you will...you're not plugged into The Matrix are ya?

Neo: I know kung fu.

Morpheus: [eyeing him, hand on chin] Show me.

smile.gif

Edited by PedroVader

Guest sergeant_tito

Yeah... I forgot to mention (except camera)

Sorry - I've been focusing my whole attention on fixing reboots so haven't paid much attention to anything else.

I have a feeling that I'm going to have to write the camera driver myself. Time to learn C. :P

lol of course ;) you should take a day off or something you're working very hard for this ROM to be super duper stable :)

Guest JThumar

Unfortunately you cant be told what the matrix is.......you have to see it for yourself !!cool.gif

You say that with such an air of confidence, I totally believe you will...you're not plugged into The Matrix are ya?

Neo: I know kung fu.

Morpheus: [eyeing him, hand on chin] Show me.

smile.gif

Guest creedence

Hello

SystemUI keeps crashing. Phone keeps crashing and restarting.

But it's become much more fluid! Runs much faster!

It's been a great performance!

Thank you and hats off to you Tilal!

Guest PedroVader

Unfortunately you cant be told what the matrix is.......you have to see it for yourself !!cool.gif

Ya know the real shocking thing about us quoting the Matrix....Tilal was only 3 when it came out!!!!!!laugh.gif

Guest creedence

Hi

I've done everything according to the describe.

The Setup Wizard I do not get. For me there is no setup wizard.

In the ROM you should now be presented with the Setup Wizard

Otherwise, everything work.

You may have a solution?

Guest zapadapping

That's it, I'm picking up my Java book, right now! No time to waste :) Btw, if you know c++ don't you by definition know c, as well?

Guest Frankish

Using this rom no issues at all but there is slight colour banding on MIUI and cm9. Surely not just me noticing? Its a really low priority issue but if the fix is out there anywhere it would be nice :-)

Yeah I WAS having the system.ui and trebuchet issues, however I found that reflashing kernel (without doing any wipes) and then restarting it seemed to make it work alright, I've had one restart but i wasn't doing anything at all, but since then it's been running perfectly with the new kernel, I assume the latest build will be perfect however

Guest dt_matthews

:o Interesting! As Tilal posted:

I have not tested it myself though.

I have link2sd working (ext3) and reporting that it is successfully auto=linking when i install apps. reboots are infrequent but still ocurring (say, 1 an hour when used lightly)...

if i can provide any debog/logs happy to try and help debugging

cheers and great rom so far ;)

Totally e-stalking Tilal's github

tilal6991 pushed to ics at tilal6991/android_device_zte_skate 20 minutes ago

280ae65 skate: update prebuilt kernel

Edited by Smt923

Guest creedence

Using this rom no issues at all but there is slight colour banding on MIUI and cm9. Surely not just me noticing? Its a really low priority issue but if the fix is out there anywhere it would be nice :-)

How did you do that? No crashes? No reboot again and again?

Please help me!

This version may work with it if you set Link2SD to EXT2.

Do you know if this will have some of the system.ui crashes and such (from the new kernel test), or was that totally down to user error? Either way will be throwing this on instantly and testing, great job man

Edited by Smt923

Guest Frankish

Some awesome work tilal can't wait for the MIUI build based on this. Will test this one out until you decide to churn out MIUI too. I would hope you're taking a break with it being a saturday night!

Guest plegdroid

if your talking about the blue rainbow type banding, yes I've seen it but thought it was ment to be like that :lol:

Guest Frankish

if your talking about the blue rainbow type banding, yes I've seen it but thought it was ment to be like that :lol:

Yeah the colours are not smooth you can see lines of colour. MIUI clock face is an easy one to view it on. But i just want to stress this doesn't bother me enough to expect a fix any time soon! It was merely an observation. In case there is already a fix for any other device floating about already.

Also an issue on a few other devices i think. It seems already mentioned in this thread by lupohirp.

Edited by Frankish