[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest syst3m68

no that was from cm9 to cm9 :)

You said went from Ice Armour to cm9 earlier, did you change TPT then? because same happened to my phone when i had cm7 TPT installed.

Guest plegdroid

You said went from Ice Armour to cm9 earlier, did you change TPT then? because same happened to my phone when i had cm7 TPT installed.

no that was jetkun, I was sayings that cwm broke leaving me with no access to recovery like jetkun, sorry for the confusion :)

Guest syst3m68

no that was jetkun, I was sayings that cwm broke leaving me with no access to recovery like jetkun, sorry for the confusion :)

Oh i see, i am confused! :P

FYI: I Tried to flash CM9 yesterday and it fit on my 150/35/255MB layout (without gapps installed) with no problem.

Hmm, i was under the impression that it needed a 200mb system, nice find!

Guest Frankish

can not make calls no sound!

navigation_co pilot - navigon does not work

app2sd does not work

NO CRASH´s

This is getting boring but...

Sound is broken in the latest release! Go back a page or so if you want to apply my quickfix to get calls working or wait for the next build.

Please people read the thread back at least a page or so before stating the obvious! mad.giftongue.gifcool.gif

Also yes gps is broken too we know :)

Edited by Frankish

Guest Frankish
How did you fix the gradients?

I didn't they are still there mate adjust your monitor lol. I was pointing out something else ha ha.

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Guest tilal6991

I didn't they are still there mate adjust your monitor lol. I was pointing out something else ha ha.

Lol. They seem smooth to me in your screenshot.

Softbuttons are cool - I enabled them for some time but they started to annoy me after a day or so.

Guest PedroVader

Lol, i'd say that was a schoolboy error Lalit, I'd be right, as you are, but not for much longer thoughbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif...I've sorted the gradients on mine though, turned the brightness downlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest Frankish

Not sure if this applies to our device too tilal but does any of this make sense? RE Colour banding.

i saw in hwcomposer code for rgb 565 targets dithering isn't enabled smile.gif now in ics extreme surface layer isn't directed by surfaceflinfger but from hwcomposer

My TPT is a stock Orange 220mb system. I figured 20mb over the recommended amount would be rather nice for it all. Strange that the recovery would break... I'm staying away for a little while.

The rom contains nothing that touches recovery as far as I can see so don't be too put off...

Don't get me wrong; I love this ROM! For the 20 minutes it worked, it gave me softbuttons!

tumblr_lcgkunXW8R1qzr2th.gif

I'll flash the next build next week.

Edit: Recovery is accessible via the vol+home+power combo at powering on; but the phone locks up and reboots a bit (3x/4x?) if recovery is accessed through the power menu, and only when it finishes its bootloop can i power down and access recovery

Edited by JetKun

Guest PedroVader

I've had it happen only once, I was on CWM5 at the time not sure if it made a difference, no response on any of the buttons either. The rom at the time was cm9, lalit had uploaded the wrong rom if I remember correctly, I was messing around fixing permissions both in the rom and in clockwork and it just packed in.

Reflashed the TPT and got on with it, been on cwm4 ever since.

I've had it happen only once, I was on CWM5 at the time not sure if it made a difference, no response on any of the buttons either. The rom at the time was cm9, lalit had uploaded the wrong rom if I remember correctly, I was messing around fixing permissions both in the rom and in clockwork and it just packed in.

Ooh, I'm on CWM5, that might be the problem.

Guest Frankish
How are you people getting softbuttons?! i want.

JetKun, i'm not getting any of these problems whatsoever. D:

A quick and easy framework-res.apk edit.

Guest plegdroid

that was part of the problem, flashed the new build of cm9, tried to download frankish's phone fix, being on tapa, the link isn't showing in the thread, so sent it to browser so could get it from the main site, browser kept sending be back to tapa, right I'll restore cm7 so I can get to browser for the fix, no cwm( v5) stuck in ics with no cwm, I'll re install v4 again through terminal, didn't like that either(copy downloaded within cm7) , had to redownload a fresh copy of v4 onto ics and run the copy saved while using ics through terminal again to get cwm back again. then because most of my restores were made with v5, they would not restore correctly with v4. so just reflashed again. sticking with v4 as had previously no trouble with it. the recoverys made with v5 at restore would not restore system, so just aborted install. so my heart was pumping a little last night. but got it sorted :)

Edited by plegdroid