[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest syst3m68

You OK with decompiling apk using apktool and editing XML and recompiling?

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Not right now. xD too tired. oh well i'll live without :) seems pretty pointless having 2 sets of buttons but i just thought it'd be coool. xD

Guest davidloweruk

This rom has been getting better and. Better I hope it gets fully done .. because the best roms just likeith the blade I had get half done .. if this all gets done cam ect its got to be the best skate rom but not at the mo ... less crashing and restarts now but still playing up been on it all day today ... man u r great at your work on this rom giving us a ics rom hope u finish this more before you sell your skate ... BIG BIG BIG THANKU .. tillaz .. hi from london uk here

Guest plegdroid

Is it only me who has this problem... Nothing will install from my sd card, it keeps saying problem with package then crashes?

it has problems with installing things saved from within cm7, so will have to download while in cm9 and save, I set up a folder for cm9 saved stuff and they install ok through package installer. if your on cm7 at any time and try to install a apk saved while within cm9 you'll get a parsing error. cm7 to cm9 dosnt seem to migration across very well :) and visa versa.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Anthony1989

it has problems with installing things saved from within cm7, so will have to download while in cm9 and save, I set up a folder for cm9 saved stuff and they install ok through package installer. if your on cm7 at any time and try to install a apk saved while within cm9 you'll get a parsing error. cm7 to cm9 dosnt seem to migration across very well :) and visa versa.

I might have completely miss understood your reply so i am sorry if it sounds stupid.

I have never been on cm7, i have been using atomic and this is my first time on cm9, how would i go about installing my apk's then?

Sorry if its seriusly dumb

Guest davidloweruk

I have been testing this version is best so far ... oc to 902mzhthis rom is best set with all nd any effects set to off ... NO VOICE SEARCH WORKING HERE OR CAM ... RARE FREEZING BEING LESS AND LESS REBOOTS ... SET CPU TO LOW 245 MAX 806 BUT STILL FAST BATT DRAIN WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHY ... BUT SOME HOW YOU ARE GETTING THIS ROM TO RUN BETTER AND BETTER ... W O N D E R F U L

Guest plegdroid

I might have completely miss understood your reply so i am sorry if it sounds stupid.

I have never been on cm7, i have been using atomic and this is my first time on cm9, how would i go about installing my apk's then?

Sorry if its seriusly dumb

atomic is a cm7 based rom :D

via market, the rom dosnt come with a file explorer, so grab one of those first, can try with package installer that comes installed with the rom, but market seems to work best to get them on cm9 :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Frankish

Phone can be woken up with hardware keys and CPU spy reports deep sleep as unused again. No sure if this is due to kernel revert. I'm sure it will be?

Guest razzmataz1478

atomic is a cm7 based rom :D

via market, the rom dosnt come with a file explorer, so grab one of those first, can try with package installer that comes installed with the rom, but market seems to work best to get them on cm9 :)

Atomic is based on stock isn't it?

Guest tilal6991

Phone can be woken up with hardware keys and CPU spy reports deep sleep as unused again. No sure if this is due to kernel revert. I'm sure it will be?

Yeah it is.

Guest Frankish

Ok here you go then guys, softkeys update zip and one to remove them too. Only tested on 25th Feb release do not try on another release and moan at me when you get bootloops! Bear in mind i purposely disabled the button backlight in this as i am exclusively using on screen buttons now.

Enable soft keys. http://www.mediafire.com/?kxpc5er5z4594t9

Disable soft keys. http://www.mediafire.com/?28ibwx17ikiqm24

Credit is in the updater script. Work by me method by evilisto.

Guest Frankish

Yeah it is.

Ok that makes sense. So i guess the major issues with latest build are just,

Deep sleep. (Kernel)

Audio.

GPS.

Other than that it's really stable. Ridiculously good rom. Had a few reallllllly long freezes that haven't ended up in reboots. And i mean 10 minute plus freezes lol. Dying to catch a logcat of this.

ROM now up! Mainly fix is for audio and a better kernel for better battery life.

Cool, good working going on here though I'm just waiting longer to see if the camera gets sorted

(I need something to photograph the local idiots with!) ;-)

:-) keep it up :-)