[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Strange. It works fine for me. Have you wiped data? Try wiping again if you have already.

Yes always full wipe.

I will download again,must be corrupt download as nobody else has reported this.

Good work by the way tilal :D

Do you have md5 checksum ?

Edited by Guest

Guest tilal6991

Yes always full wipe.

I will download again,must be corrupt download as nobody else has reported this.

Good work by the way tilal :D

try checking the md5sum against the one provided. That should tell you if your download is corrupted.

try checking the md5sum against the one provided. That should tell you if your download is corrupted.

Sorry man,noob mistake,its in first post under link :lol:

edit: md5 is a match,trying clean install again.

Edited by Guest

Guest stiefanu

When i input my pin code, it asks for an unlock code.. anyone else has this problem? Any suggestion?:D

Thanks in advance!

Edited by stiefanu

Guest tilal6991
When i input my pin code, it asks for an unlock code? anyone else has this problem? Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Just click enter and it should be ok.

tilal sorry for asking this here but i am just curious.i dont wanna bother anyone

sorry if i bother but i heard u fixed sound for ics for skate and u said u would try it on blade :) !! do u think it could work ?

thanks

Guest tilal6991

tilal sorry for asking this here but i am just curious.i dont wanna bother anyone

sorry if i bother but i heard u fixed sound for ics for skate and u said u would try it on blade !! do u think it could work ?

thanks

It works brilliant on the blade as well. The blade devs have integrated that the fix and will release a new build.

Guest stiefanu

If i click Submit, nothing happens.

I tried to click on Done in the keyboard, but it rebooted itself and the network became unlocked.

However i couldn't do anything, because of the too many reboots :(

Guest victormun

Tested but... I can't seem to be able to do anything without entering a big rebootloop. When everything starts, just after I've dismissed the "unlock phone" message, the USB storage appears (though I've my phone not connected) and it reboots.

Guest Bazabaza

Yes storage appears for me on first boot. Pressed back button, unlock screen appeared then. Cannot seem to get WIFI to initiate at all though. Just says "turning Wifi on".

Edited by Bazabaza

Guest tilal6991

Right. Quite clearly there is a problem for some people of rebooting. This is identical to the problem that the guys on the blade had. I will release a fix for it as soon as I can get it off the blade dev that found it.

Guest victormun

Right. Quite clearly there is a problem for some people of rebooting. This is identical to the problem that the guys on the blade had. I will release a fix for it as soon as I can get it off the blade dev that found it.

I think I've an idea about those reboots. I'm able to see and touch and enjoy the entire system as long as I do that in "Airplane Mode". BUT once I turn it off, and it asks me for my ping it just reboots. Maybe it's related... maybe not :S

Guest tilal6991

No reboots here, but after 2 clean installs, still can't get Wi-Fi to turn on, any ideas?

Works fine for me. That's really strange - could you take a logcat of the problem please? And also are you restoring a titanium backup?

Guest victormun

Works fine for me. That's really strange - could you take a logcat of the problem please? And also are you restoring a titanium backup?

Nope, it's just a fresh install. :S

And about the logcat, if you tell me how to do it, I'll.

EDIT: Never mind about the logcat, I found how to do it.

Edited by victormun

Guest tilal6991

Nope, it's just a fresh install. :S

And about the logcat, if you tell me how to do it, I'll.

You need adb - you might already have it. If you don't, download the CWM binary from the stickied thread.

No reboots here, but after 2 clean installs, still can't get Wi-Fi to turn on, any ideas?

Same here,wifi turning on always.

And i can not turn off with notification power control,it only turns off if I use the android power control widget ?

Guest tilal6991

Same here,wifi turning on always.

And i can not turn off with notification power control,it only turns off if I use the android power control widget ?

2 secs. I'm just checking something.

Guest Atomix86

Damn good work man, just as I finished flashing atomic 2.0 I see this :P. What is the audio problem? Is it to do with calls or just things like ringtones?

Edited by Atomix86

Guest tilal6991

Damn good work man, just as I finished flashing atomic 2.0 I see this :P. What is the audio problem? Is it to do with calls or just things like ringtones?

It's just audio routing. Bluetooth calling and headphones routing and stuff.