[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest utternoob

I wonder if this also fixes the problem with QR/Barcode scanning.

I presume so, as when the preview was broken, it flickered, making it impossible to scan

Edit: However only tilal knows at the moment

Edited by utternoob

Guest D-boyy

whilst I wait in eager anticipation, hopeful for an update tonight.... Can someone briefly explain how to use GooManager/ROM manager... I haven't tried using it because it wants me to clear various things etc. and CWM works fine for me... is it worth it?

Guest hugobosslives

its ready when its ready.

no sooner.

whilst I wait in eager anticipation, hopeful for an update tonight.... Can someone briefly explain how to use GooManager/ROM manager... I haven't tried using it because it wants me to clear various things etc. and CWM works fine for me... is it worth it?

meh. its up to you. its meant to be less effort as you do not need to find the link as it finds it for you and asks if you want to download. However it usually fails to download properly every other time for me so I find it easier to just download it via the manual link as i'm following this page so know when there is a download anyway. In other words: Its purely upto you...

as i'm back at home with my fast connection I don't mind mediafire mirroring if people are having trouble with goomanger. just give us a shout as per usual.....

Guest SingleWolf

Hi, Tilal.

Both of yesterday updates (update-cm-9-20120428-NIGHTLY-skate-signed.zip and update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-skate-UNOFFICIAL-signed.zip) uploaded to goo.im seems be broken. Will you reupload it?