Next Biggie Rom

Guest john99

Guest dirlan2001

Future of ZTE blade roms depends on these three----CM9(ICS) v/s BladeMix 2.3.5(with Dolby) v/s MIUI Rom !!!

Who else share the same Idea???

Forget ICS for the Blade... BladeMix ? Dolby for Blade seems to become the "3D-acceleration-for-the-Kaiser-syndrome". Dolby is not possible on the Blade, never was and never will be. MIUI is for kids fancying flashy colors...

Hmmm, seems there's only Moldovan or Malayan left to consider...

Guest fallenangel32

Forget ICS for the Blade... BladeMix ? Dolby for Blade seems to become the "3D-acceleration-for-the-Kaiser-syndrome". Dolby is not possible on the Blade, never was and never will be. MIUI is for kids fancying flashy colors...

you sould check better for the D O L B Y think...there is a bt problem but someone with excellent skils can solve it(not me)

for isc is going to be at cm9,and even for arm7i(htc hero already has an aplha port) agree about the miui

so its blade mix 360,cm9, Moldovan and Malayan...or reverse

the think is that we need diferent roms because averyone is diferent and likes or dont like some thinks in BM360 or cm9 or Moldovan or Malayan

Edited by fallenangel32

We can expect ICS in the near future with CM9

We already have a ROM from the blade with dolby (Skate port by wbaw)

MIUI is much more than a theme.

/Fail

Guest unrandomsam

The fact that dolby works on Monte Carlo Stirfry means that is 100% possible for it to work on the blade.

(And its useful because it removes the terrible hiss and increases the volume a bit).

If the hardware quality was decent it wouldn't be worth bothering but it isn't hence it is.

Guest unrandomsam

Don't see why anyone might want MIUI (Unless it had for example better support for Chinese and you wanted that language).

I have tried it on a HTC Desire and its a total waste of time.

wait...

Im confused...

Is there miui for the blade? Where?

For MIUI roms you can check this link-----

Not sure they are real or what!!!

But I m really sure that Blade Mix will have dolby in near future.............For ICS CM9 might start its development before end of this year!!!

Guest iKrautDroid

For MIUI roms you can check this link-----

Not sure they are real or what!!!

But I m really sure that Blade Mix will have dolby in near future.............For ICS CM9 might start its development before end of this year!!!

Pretty sure its just a theme...

Not "real" MIUI.

Guest The Soup Thief

@dirlan2001 - as mentioned above, happharrently tom_g already has Ice Cream Sammidge booting on the blade (there's a link to a Youtube clip here sej7278 posted a link here - I can't access youtube here so haven't seen it yet but I really hope that isn't a goat.se or tubgirl linky!) EDIT - in fact, if you look over here you'll see that the big boys are all over it already!

Also @dirlan2001 - wbaw's MonteCarloStirfry ROMS (which I've been running for the past few months) ported from the Orange Monte Carlo have well functioning Dolby (also mentioned previously)

Anyone else read the initial reports of ICS being ported to the HTC Hero (admittedly a couple of shaky initial ports, but Rome wasn't built in a day etc). That's another Arm 11 / Arm 6 with a somewhat slower preocessor than the Blade! EDIT - just similarly very early ports appearing in the Skate and Racer forums!

All this good news fills me with cheer :D

Development of CM6 ground to a halt when CM7 began - similarly CM7 will give way to CM9. It's the natural order of things!

And I think it was only a Miui theme for CM7 that got ported to the Blade so far - nothing more useful. The only thing I like about Miui is typing Miiiiiuuuuuuuiiuuuuiuuuiiuuuiui (kan i haz it???? kthxbai!!!!!!!!!!?!??!??!????!)

Edited by The Soup Thief

Guest t0mm13b

And I think it was only a Miui theme for CM7 that got ported to the Blade so far - nothing more useful. The only thing I like about Miui is typing Miiiiiuuuuuuuiiuuuuiuuuiiuuuiui (kan i haz it???? kthxbai!!!!!!!!!!?!??!??!????!)

PPPPFFFFFTTTTTTT :P :D

Guest dirlan2001

LOL If you people would make the effort to look here , you should understand that it's technically NOT possible to have dolby on a mono-speakerset. The dolby in the stereo-headsets is a mere upsampling of the mono-signal to pretend a enhanced sound... As I said before : Dolby is becoming the 3D-syndrome the HTC Kaiser users suffered in the old days of WM6. Besides it needs ARM9E ...

As for ICS, wbaw himself mentionned long time ago already it wouldn't be possible to port it to Blade because of the ARM6 vs ARM7 coding...

Yeah, I know, I'm spoiling it ...

:D

Dirk

Edited by dirlan2001

As for ICS, wbaw himself mentionned long time ago already it wouldn't be possible to port it to Blade because of the ARM6 vs ARM7 coding...

So he must stand corrected - ICS per se is already running on ARM6 devces - Hero, Eris and, lo and behold, Blade. And if you read some earlier posts and followed the links, you'd know about that.

Now stop trolling, will you?

Guest evilbrain

LOL If you people would make the effort to look here , you should understand that it's technically NOT possible to have dolby on a mono-speakerset. The dolby in the stereo-headsets is a mere upsampling of the mono-signal to pretend a enhanced sound... As I said before : Dolby is becoming the 3D-syndrome the HTC Kaiser users suffered in the old days of WM6. Besides it needs ARM9E ...

Dirk

how's that? seems legit, and is from a cm developer

Edit: some dude put the same video up 2 minutes ago lol :D

Edited by evilbrain

ICS in the Blade. Very slow.

O. My. God.

It's a wonder it even boots, and it will take some weeks to get this smoother, but it is just one day old. I bet you would've judged Picasso by the picture he painted with dirt as he was a child -.-

So please stop your stupid comments and give them some time -.-

Guest Amphoras

Dirk

It wasn't possible to port ICS from the sdk image as it was complied for ARMv7. With the source code that has been released now it is possible.

Guest unrandomsam

Dirk

Nonsense. I don't think you understand what you are writing.

Guest fallenangel32

Dirk

1. dolby ported on mcsf-blade 1.00,but bluetooth not working

2.wbaw mentionned along time ago...without thinking what excelent developers/hackers we have here working with the ics code porting it in this great device called zte blade!!!

"Yeah, I know, I'm spoiling it ..."biggrin.gif

Edited by fallenangel32

Dirk

Who cares if its not true Dolby 3D? It sounds better - If you have two blades try it out for your self. Nuff said.

"Yeah, I know, I'm spoiling it .."