Where can I buy the HANNSpad?

Hi,

Just wondering where you can buy these tablets from? I've been looking for a few months at the Hannspad and am interested in getting one, but am finding it really difficut to actually find anyone selling it.

Any info appreciated, cheers.

Joe

Guest marcb84

Hi,

Just wondering where you can buy these tablets from? I've been looking for a few months at the Hannspad and am interested in getting one, but am finding it really difficut to actually find anyone selling it.

Joe

Hi Joe,

Where are you from? Here in Holland the are available here: http://www.alternate.nl/html/product/Tablet-PC/HANNspree/HANNSpad_%28SN10T1%29/514430/?tn=BUILDERS&l1=Tablet-PC&l2=Tablets

That's $309,40, shipping is possible by this store. U can also buy a used one, but personally i prefer to buy a new one.

Grtz.

Marc

Hi,

Joe

did you try carphone warehouse?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest unrandomsam

did you try carphone warehouse?

Its £249.99 at Carphone Warehouse though (It was £149.99 not too long ago elsewhere).

ARCHOS 101 G9 is only £269.99 at Carphone Warehouse (and allot better).

Guest everett_psycho

£200 on debenhams, I didnt see that cost but there's a hannspree shop in westield in shepherds bush that has them in stock too

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk