kernel 2.6.32

Guest pier11

Now that your repo has two branches, how would one do in order to check out one specific branch?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I guess git clone wouldn't work then?

Also, maybe even more important: I tried several times to sync with CyanogenMod repo using froyo branch instead of gingerbread branch (for re-building CM6). It always fails (exiting sync due to fetch errors). Anyone knows how to fix that???

do clone first if you have not done it yet in directory you are about to work with source.

then switch to desired branch:

git checkout <branch-name>
to see all branches - local and remote:
git branch -av

actually there are tons of howto on the Internet on git.

I'm not good on android repo utility, can't advice.

Edited by pier11

Guest jgilalonso
sun lbx' timestamp=1321731318' post='1847827]

Hi, folks

I have a little fix for those who want the textures to be rendered in 3D apps such as Neocore.

Our pulses' 2.1 libraries named libEGL.so didn't work with Gingerbread anymore, though they were still working in Froyo.

Here's an updated library, Ginger-compatible.

The GPU driver is OK again

Put the file into "system/lib/", overwriting the old one.

Works perfectly for me, but you are adviced to do a backup before giving a try.

Any feedback appreciated.

Link: http://rghost.net/31120601

Sorry, for some reason I can't attach the file to the post, it gives me an error.

Maybe someone else will succeed.

this patch is applied in this ROM?

Can anybody open a new thread about CM7.2 + 2.6.32? To review bugs and look for fixes

So we would leave this only to fix camera, OC or another kernel issues.

What do you think?

Great job, guys!!!

this patch is applied in this ROM?

Can anybody open a new thread about CM7.2 + 2.6.32? To review bugs and look for fixes

So we would leave this only to fix camera, OC or another kernel issues.

What do you think?

Great job, guys!!!

Good idea,

but I guess the rom author - dtox125 - would do that...

+1, on Huawei U8220

Try to watch that behavior a bit. Under what circumstances it happens?

I noticed the effect (not with this rom). When I walk in the city with wifi turned on. (so it constantly tries to search for networks). And eventually crashes/reboots. But turning wifi off helps.

Could it be your case?

Guest anarkill

Try to watch that behavior a bit. Under what circumstances it happens?

I noticed the effect (not with this rom). When I walk in the city with wifi turned on. (so it constantly tries to search for networks). And eventually crashes/reboots. But turning wifi off helps.

Could it be your case?

Sometimes the reboot happens when I working with programs. Example, when I change theme in ADW EX.

But sometimes it can just lie down and restarted several times. For example this morning it rebooted and then rebooted again four times without any apparent reason.

P.S Sorry for bad English.

I would like to ask if there is anyway to overclock in this rom.

Not in the moment.

But should not be a big deal in the future I think. As nearly every custom kernel offering this functionality.

Edited by pier11

What can the consent reboot be from when I try to use it for consently it just reboots.

I've never experienced reboot yet, though I don't run it for very long - only 6 hours. (Update: ~12 hours to the moment).

Try to do the following things.

(-do backup first as usual)

- wipe everything in recovery - data/factory_reset, cache, dalvic cache in advanced settings, format system partition in mount menu,

- then reinstall the rom

- furn off wifi

(may be it makes sense to reformat sd-ext to ext2 for now as well)

That always worked stable for me.

Edited by pier11

I've never experienced reboot yet, though I don't run it for very long - only 6 hours.

Try to do the following things.

- wipe everything in recovery - data/factory_reset, cache, dalvic cache in advanced settings, format system partition in mount menu,

- then reinstall the rom

- furn off wifi

(may be it makes sense to reformat sd-ext to ext2 for now as well)

That always worked stable for me.

It seems that reboots appear for me only while wifi is turned on.

@devs

achieved the forth combination:

new camera interface in normal branch + OLD DSP. (old dsp with fix from compat branch + fix for new dsp applied in reverse)

I thought older .29 pulse's dsp could work better, but no. Same distorted colors and freeze. Camera libs were from u8150 (libcamera.so and libqcamera.so).

So both dsp now behave the same way in combination with either interfaces-libs. So dsp should rather not be an issue, I think...

Guest PhoenixPunk

It seems that reboots appear for me only while wifi is turned on.

i confirm, it has something to do with wifi. after turning wifi off it didn't reboot anymore. with wifi on it rebooted about 10 times a day.

CM7.2 is loaded. But senser does not work.

I.e. you can't use your finger to control android, right?

(I try to understand what you mean by "senser". I'm guessing it is "touchscreen" in your context...)