Voicemail Notification

Guest scotth324

Guest scotth324

I've been wondering this for a while. I pay for voicemail on my phone and I can access it by dialing my number but I never ever have a notification when I have a voicemail. Is this something Android does not have or is it something that I have no clue where to find or setup? If I were an American I would use Google Voice but I am not one even though I live only 40 minutes away from the border. Does anyone on here know if the Liquid MT is supposed to have a voicemail notification or any Android phone for that matter? Seems like an important thing for a phone to have basic phone features.

If someone could lend some insight it would be very much appreciated.

Guest Smeelious

I'll make some random assumptions..

I get voicemail notifications on Rogers.

Go into settings --> call settings -->Voicemail service (should be set to "My Carrier") or something else if you have the stock rom.

Check voicemail settings there as well.

Guest scotth324

I checked and it is set to my carrier. I am through Tbaytel which is a partner of Rogers. Phone even said Rogers when it was stock. I may have to ask Tbaytel how they handle it then if Rogers does your notifications. Is it the Android looking phone with two holes in it notification like the manual shows?

Guest Smeelious
<br />I checked and it is set to my carrier.  I am through Tbaytel which is a partner of Rogers.  Phone even said Rogers when it was stock.  I may have to ask Tbaytel how they handle it then if Rogers does your notifications.  Is it the Android looking phone with two holes in it notification like the manual shows?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yup. Shows up in the top left in the notification bar.