4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest TheBishopOfSoho

I think almost everything in it we already have. Deep diving on the changes, new build will probably be Monday...

P

Any chance of including Google Wallet in the Kitchen?

Guest StuMcBill

I think almost everything in it we already have. Deep diving on the changes, new build will probably be Monday...

P

Cool, look forward to it!

Just out of curiosity, have you ever thought about making a Kitchen App? So that we could build Kitchen Builds on device, and maybe double check the MD5 on download?

Stewart

Why does everyone want Google Wallet when it's not available outside the US and there's currently no way of topping it up?

Edited by EddyOS

Why does everyone want Google Wallet when it's not available outside the US and there's currently no way of topping it up?

MoDaCo is international and former colonies need love from the Empire too :rolleyes: :P :D

Guest AndyCr15

Surely there will be some way round this? Without the app, we can't play to see what we can do :)

Guest FatherD

After baking and flashing the Ir7, my baseband still says XXKK1. I thought it should change to XWKK9?

Same here!

EDIT1: When the phone has gone to sleep, waking it results in severe lag for a few seconds, staggered freezing when trying to unlock the screen, the effect can be seen when running a live wallpaper for about 5-10 seconds!

EDIT2: flashed back to Ir5 .. the latest kitchen Rom I cooked is nowhere near as smooth, the lock screen takes a while to respond to an unlock, and is glitchy as hell, then the GSM signal is flaky, sounds are equally 'staggered' if unlock is performed while music is playing! I can only conclude that I should have checked the zip before flashing it, and perhaps not cleared /cache and dalvik-cache before flashing.

All back to stable on Ir5 :)

Edited by FatherD

Guest peter driver

First of GREAT rom Paul! I have no problems with this rom except one little thing. My Wordfeud game isn't working at all over mobile network (3g etc), only over Wifi.

Any idea why it is not working? Have I done something wrong? I tried re-flashing the rom several times but it didn't help.

Guest DarrylUK

Just to confirm the current limitations of facebook contact sync are selecting "sync with existing contacts" syncs all facebook contacts regardless and the synced facebook pictures are of a very low resolution?

That's what happened to me. I turned off visibility of all Facebook contacts in the people app. Can't do anything about the low resolution pics though.

Hi everyone,

Just for info, how long is usually taking first boot (approx), that's like 30+ minutes the animated logo is running now... Feeling a bit stressed...

(if it stay like this, is it safe to reboot it ?)

Guest cswhatley

Hi,

I'm currently running Ir5 and was wondering why my vibration is stronger than it used to be - is this an intended feature of the ROM?

Thanks for the awesome ROMs. USB connectivity is fantastic!

[Edit: Clarify wording]

Edited by cswhatley

Well pulled the battery out and tried again. Just still likes the graphic screen. Gonna try and recover back my old specs. and try another time.

got stuck again too, then went into odin mode where I was stuck aswell, had to pull out battery and reboot to recovery via "adb reboot bootloader",

tried to reinstall same baked zip, still stuck on animated graphics, gonna try to restore backup and try another bake...

wonder what is wrong atm...

Guest panhead1

Who knows i did the same went back to normal and everything worked tried to load it again and just at graphics again. Guess it just doesn't feel like cooperating for us today.

Who knows i did the same went back to normal and everything worked tried to load it again and just at graphics again. Guess it just doesn't feel like cooperating for us today.

when ever this happens to me I wipe dalvik and cache (but NOT system) and try again ;) something may be tripping the new version of android (rom) your trying to run.

Guest Quinty74

Paul: Do you think you can tweak/mod/rebuild the stock keyboard with Nordic dictionaries from official gingerbread keyboard or maybe CM7 dict ? Swedish Samsung told us they would include the Swedish dictionary in the keyboard but it isnt there and there is not possible find it in the download section for the dictionaries.

Should be rather easy with the I guess, isnt it just to copy raw-sv with the .dict file and rebuild, right?

Thank you!

+1 on that.

I would like to have a Danish dictionary.

Thanks for a great ROM

Guest Drawde40599

I was wondering the same thing. Mine has been on the graphics screeen for about 45mins. Don't know what i should do now.

go back into recovery hit factory reset reboot enjoy :)