4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest mamoulian

As expected wiping just /cache + dalvik gave me the 'no Android UI elements' feature that has been reported.

'Kiosk mode' eh, Paul? ;-)

Took the plunge and wiped, flashed a bake with circle mod, looking great thanks!

On the default kernel, no radio option ticked so still on XXKK6 which seems good on T-Mobile UK.

Wifi AP settings didn't automatically restore themselves from Google, I thought they should?

Guest tbellenger

Hey Paul - really great work! For Google Wallet do I still need MarketEnabler (or equivalent) to fake the operator or have you patched it so I can leave my operator code alone. Cheers<div><br></div><div>Edit: Couldn't wait so did what I should have done and tested. I could start Wallet without faking operator but needed to fake the operator to get the prepaid card downloaded. The prepaid card download failed but that could be a coverage problem. I'll keep trying...

</div><div><br></div><div>Edit 2: In the end after ages of trying the only thing that worked was fake operator + vpn for card download. Now that its done it seems that I don't need either to open the app.</div>

Edited by tbellenger

Guest PaulOBrien

Hey Paul - really great work! For Google Wallet do I still need MarketEnabler (or equivalent) to fake the operator or have you patched it so I can leave my operator code alone. Cheers

Edit: Couldn't wait so did what I should have done and tested. I could start Wallet without faking operator but needed to fake the operator to get the prepaid card downloaded. The prepaid card download failed but that could be a coverage problem. I'll keep trying...

Confirmed, re-patched version to follow!

P

The rom is great and fast. Unfortunately while playing with Google Maps phone restarted and then stuck on Google logo (before boot animation) - only entering bootloader/download mode was working...Had to restore my old stinky 4.0.2 and will wait for a new version

Guest Annie the Eagle

No, does it still work on other ROMs right? Which radio?

I will put a 3 SIM in and try.

P

It worked perfectly on Ir10, I haven't tried other ROMs because I don't wanna wipe.

I tried both XXKK6 and XXKL1

Guest rahan95

Hello

I can't find Navigon navigation software on the market with this new Rom

had been working with all previous releases

I remember issues in the past with this due to wrong system date/time but it's not the case here.

Can you please tell me how to get it back ?

Thank you !

Edited by rahan95

Guest mamoulian

Mine rebooted overnight, it was on the SIM lock screen thismorning :-(

Baked IR11 at about 9pm last night, default kernel, didn't tick any radio boxes so still on XXKK6.

Did a full wipe from recovery before flashing.

Titaniumed back apps but no system settings apart from Wifi and bluetooth pairings.

IR10 has been rock steady on the same radio.

Guest seakins

Hi Paul,

I've baked a ROM last night and have been trying to get facebook to sync with contacts but keep hitting a wall.

I download the facebook app, go into people and add an account, select facebook, sign in. That's it. Theres's no option to sync like ive seen before or am i missing a step?

Ssounds like the sync option hasn't baked properly as otherwise, when you sign into the app, you'd get the option to sync with contacts

Edited by EddyOS

Guest pbotloh

High I have installed this good rom 4.0.4 . Have a problem with sync my exchance agenda. exchange Mail is no problem but the agenda won't show up. is there something i can do ?

Guest PaulOBrien

Beta 2 won't be released until I can research and fix the MHL issue (that said, it's mostly minor, incremental changes in Beta 2 thus far as you can see from the changelog).

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Just a little reminder that I strongly recommend flashing the latest bootloader / radio images if you're using this ROM. I'll include the relevant flashing zips in the first post in due course, watch this space!

P

Guest StuMcBill

Just a little reminder that I strongly recommend flashing the latest bootloader / radio images if you're using this ROM. I'll include the relevant flashing zips in the first post in due course, watch this space!

P

Do you have them available for fastboot flashing at the moment?