£24 off @ Quidco and the Xmas Box as well!

Guest oo03sjw

Guest oo03sjw

Vivacity is £20 quidco cashback and 6 months free internet

I like headphones ;-), plus I prefer the look of the SF2 saw the ONLY one in Peterborough today and happy as it looks just like the SE Xperias.

I am all for a bit of competition and choice! Power to the people!

PS. Can you post a link\?

Edited by oo03sjw

Guest unrandomsam

I cannot imagine the headphones are robust enough for it to be worth it.

(I need some new over ear headphones but think I will get Technics again seen as the last pair lasted almost a decade for £100).

No other pair I have had last more than a year.

Looks are not important except when all else is equal (Its not due to the free internet).

Guest Chris Banks

From what I have read, these free headphone may look good, but, the sound quality isn't really up to it for the labelled £60 price.

But I guess you cant complain seeing there free, and I'm sure they are fine for the blade, who's audio is pretty naff anyway lol.

Think I would go for the free internet though personally.

However its best to chose the phone which you prefer the look of, as after all that's what you're going to be looking at many times a day!

Guest trueno2k

http://www.quidco.co...phones-sims/?ac

HTH's just ordered mine!

Quidco are useless!!!... I'm still waiting for my 20£ cashback for my Orange Monte Carlo!!!... Useless website didn't track my purchase to begin with and now after claiming from them I have to wait weeks to months for a response from them to see whether Orange will give them the cashback to give me!!!... Totally a POS!!!... No point in using quidco!!!...

Quidco are useless!!!... I'm still waiting for my 20£ cashback for my Orange Monte Carlo!!!... Useless website didn't track my purchase to begin with and now after claiming from them I have to wait weeks to months for a response from them to see whether Orange will give them the cashback to give me!!!... Totally a POS!!!... No point in using quidco!!!...

I have £900+ cashback from Quidco. Great site - not the best support agreed but had very few issues over the years.

• 3 months later...
Guest trueno2k

Update: I was just browsing through the forums and saw this thread I wrote awhile back, so I thought I'll update my situation with my claim...

Well what can I say... B*****KS... Quidco makes me wait over a month before actually doing anything and then they had the cheek to ask me wait longer for the claim to be processed before making an actual claim from Orange... Last month, they replied with my claim has been denied due to claim passing its expiration claim... I said wtf, and they said in short sorry for inconvenience...

Quidco are a bunch of lazy f***ing lard arses and should get a kick up the rear for taking so long with my claim... If they just got on with my claim on day one, they could earn themselves 5£ from this, however, they won't get anything from me because my earnings are pennies and it'll be time when the moon turns to cheese before they start getting any monies from my earnings, that means never...

Wow... that's lifted something off my chest, I feel much better now :P

My 2 cents worth done...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest seefman

Update: I was just browsing through the forums and saw this thread I wrote awhile back, so I thought I'll update my situation with my claim...

Well what can I say... B*****KS... Quidco makes me wait over a month before actually doing anything and then they had the cheek to ask me wait longer for the claim to be processed before making an actual claim from Orange... Last month, they replied with my claim has been denied due to claim passing its expiration claim... I said wtf, and they said in short sorry for inconvenience...

Quidco are a bunch of lazy f***ing lard arses and should get a kick up the rear for taking so long with my claim... If they just got on with my claim on day one, they could earn themselves 5£ from this, however, they won't get anything from me because my earnings are pennies and it'll be time when the moon turns to cheese before they start getting any monies from my earnings, that means never...

Wow... that's lifted something off my chest, I feel much better now :P

My 2 cents worth done...

Couldn't agree more - I ordered my OSF2 in December... and was denied the £24 Quidco MONTHS LATER - surprise surprise. It amazes me just how many people actually rely on the Quidco rebates quoted. I told their admin. dept. to fork-off!

• 1 month later...
Guest trueno2k

My new update!...

To my amazing surprise, I got an email from Quidco on an update to my quidco account, so I opened the email received and to my amazement I saw in the midst of words 15£ transferred to my bank account... So then I thought I go and have a look at my account with my bank online, at the time I didn't see any update to my bank account, so thought I need to wait a little longer to see if my bank receives the cashback... AND, yesterday morning, was surprised to see 15£ transferred to my account... Again, I thought about f'ing time, took Quidco 7 months to get my cashback... Well, I guess I'll have to stop bad mouthing Quidco, but I still think they need to up their game when dealing with cashback claims!...

2cents...

Guest surfungus

Just checked my quidco too, surprise surprise, £24 will be paid in the next payment run!

Only took seven months :huh:

Oh well free money is free money!

Guest Reider59

I`m waiting for a claim with TopCashBack and Orange, been like this since 23rd of Dec.2011. Will I use them again? Doubtful for either.

Guest trueno2k
I`m waiting for a claim with TopCashBack and Orange, been like this since 23rd of Dec.2011. Will I use them again? Doubtful for either.
Guessing you'll have to be patient as the staff working at these cash back sites need the time to claim from their partnered companies, it's probably how these people operate... Hopefully and eventually you'll receive your reward...

2cents...

Guest Reider59

Its easy to be patient when you have no intention of useg them again. I don`t find waiting from 23rd December to now and longer still good service. Nor is it a one off according to the internet. They can keep the money, its the principle. I don`t use them now anyway.

Guest trueno2k
Its easy to be patient when you have no intention of useg them again. I don`t find waiting from 23rd December to now and longer still good service. Nor is it a one off according to the internet. They can keep the money, its the principle. I don`t use them now anyway.
I totally agree, there's no arguing that they are not doing a good service when they are leaving you waiting for months before you get anything, yeah just sickening :P

Guest surfungus

Seems quidco have been listening, had the £24 for my crescent I got before christmas and it's just come up confirmed for the one I got my mum two months ago!

The walls have ears....