[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips RLS 3.2 >>> [GEN2]

Guest n4y4nrules

Guest hahawas

On the plus side..........Fish 'N' Chips aproaching 2000 downloads! :) ((850 on "RLS2 Nemus" alone! ))

Hi Raverrr! Can you give us a sneak preview of RLS3 other than the ICS window transtitions?

Guest raverrr

Hi Raverrr! Can you give us a sneak preview of RLS3 other than the ICS window transtitions?

N4y4nrules does the videos :) i'll ask him :). it will be hard to appreciate the animations though a video tho i think. its a fade effect, very subtle. i like it :) i'm using it on my crescent now.

Guest hahawas

N4y4nrules does the videos :) i'll ask him :). it will be hard to appreciate the animations though a video tho i think. its a fade effect, very subtle. i like it :) i'm using it on my crescent now.

In word is fine for me! Thanks anyway

Guest raverrr

In word is fine for me! Thanks anyway

At the moment RLS3 features:

-ICS window transitions

-Some minor theme tweaks

-Updated SU

-various other app updates

hopefully some more themes to.

There will also be a nemus version with the neon blue theme by sssingletrack as default.

For now thats all i can say :)

Edited by raverrr

Guest Watashi_PT

At the moment RLS3 features:

-ICS window transitions

-Some minor theme tweaks

-Updated SU

-various other app updatetes

-apps re-signed (have had some issues with updates)

hopefully some more themes to.

There will also be a nemus version with the neon blue theme by sssingletrack as default.

For now thats all i can say :)

Hello,

And how is it going with lunarUI?

Guest raverrr

Hello,

And how is it going with lunarUI?

hi :)

not so good on the lunar UI. i could only have done another "dirty" port of it. didnt think it was worth having it just as a theme.

Guest hahawas

hi :)

not so good on the lunar UI. i could only have done another "dirty" port of it. didnt think it was worth having it just as a theme.

What does SU stand for?

Guest raverrr

Seems really nice!!!

Do you have any date in mind for that? biggrin.gif

As soon as me and N4y4nrules get a good solid day of "geeking out". he is probably still recovering from new years eve lol maybe next weekend.

Guest Sami Beck

First of all you steal my ROM without even asking me, now you don't even give me credit. You basically put a theme on there little/no performance tweaks and you haven't even done it well.

Your Sincerely,

Angry Dev

Guest raverrr

First of all you steal my ROM without even asking me, now you don't even give me credit. You basically put a theme on there little/no performance tweaks and you haven't even done it well.

Your Sincerely,

Angry Dev

Dont start. We've stole nothing of yours. You didnt even know what framework was untill you ask me and N4y4nrules. Yet you expect people to believe CAE is "your" ROM. Furthermore, you will find that "customized ROMs" are exactly that. We are just providing content for the community. Ever wondered why noone comments on your threads?Or just shoots you down? look closer to home before you criticize others. ***dips and shakes head***

Edited by raverrr

Guest hahawas

Dont start. We've stole nothing of yours. You didnt even know what framework was untill you ask me and N4y4nrules. Yet you expect people to believe CAE is "your" ROM. Further more you will find that "customized ROMs" are exactly that. We are just providing content for the community. Ever wondered why no1 comments on your threads?Or just shoots you down? look closer to home before you criticiee others. ***dips and shakes head***

You tell 'em

Guest Sami Beck

i always try to stay polite but this guy.....he has been bothering us for way to long! haha

I know what a framework is I didn't know where a certain .jpg was. You guys have reskinned my ROM and I want credit for my hard work, its not that much to ask considering you never asked my originally and I recommend you change your base ROM if there's such a problem with putting me in the credits.

Guest hahawas

i always try to stay polite but this guy.....he has been bothering us for way to long! haha

Must admit CAE was a great rom, but i've heard this Sami claim alot of stuff. FishNChips blows everything away though in every department: battery, performance, and support

Guest Sami Beck

Must admit CAE was a great rom, but i've heard this Sami claim alot of stuff. FishNChips blows everything away though in every department: battery, performance, and support

Claim alot of stuff? I made CAE. Thats all I claim that I created the ROM they use as a base?

Guest JimJam707

Claim alot of stuff? I made CAE. Thats all I claim that I created the ROM they use as a base?

Hey guys, chill. Sami, I understand your point, but from reading the first page it seems that they only based this on your ROM because they couldn't find the actual Stock ROM and yours was the closest to it. They don't mean to 'steal your work'.

Guest Sami Beck

Hey guys, chill. Sami, I understand your point, but from reading the first page it seems that they only based this on your ROM because they couldn't find the actual Stock ROM and yours was the closest to it. They don't mean to 'steal your work'.

Still its my work that they are passing off as their own. I just want my name on the credits.

Guest JimJam707

Still its my work that they are passing off as their own. I just want my name on the credits.

It's like, if there were 2 cake recipes, very similar, but different. One is the stock ROM, one is CAE.

These guys couldn't find the first one to modify, so they modified the second. Most, if not all, of what made CAE, CAE, is probably gone and replaced with custom stuff. Meaning none of it is actually yours anymore.

They could give you an incy tiny credit though.

Guest raverrr

Not a lot to ask for.

had you not been such a pain about it we wouldnt have taken it down. if you stop acting like a kid we "might" put it back.

Guest Sami Beck

It's like, if there were 2 cake recipes, very similar, but different. One is the stock ROM, one is CAE.

These guys couldn't find the first one to modify, so they modified the second. Most, if not all, of what made CAE, CAE, is probably gone and replaced with custom stuff. Meaning none of it is actually yours anymore.

They could give you an incy tiny credit though.

I spent weeks developing it, changing it. They take it and get all the credit.

Guest JimJam707

I spent weeks developing it, changing it. They take it and get all the credit.

They didn't just take it though, they changed it too. They changed stuff that you changed, meaning that your stuff wasn't used.

All of this is from what I have read though. I'm not reading 20 pages :v

Guest Sami Beck

They didn't just take it though, they changed it too. They changed stuff that you changed, meaning that your stuff wasn't used.

All of this is from what I have read though. I'm not reading 20 pages :v

They basically added themes to it.