[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips RLS 3.2 >>> [GEN2]

Guest n4y4nrules

Guest Josef Prusa

i have found something that i would like to see in a furture release.

When you drag the top bar down, can we have wifi/bluetooth/3g data toggle buttons, maybe with icons from a chip shop eg the wooden fork, a jar pickled eggs?

Oh, Jesus, please don't! Standard toggles in CM style would be fine, though.

Guest raverrr

So have you done it?? :D

Edit : thought you where refering to the power widget. Unfortunately not. Have been focussing on other things. Still on my notepad tho :)

Edited by raverrr

Guest n4y4nrules

We have ALREADY made and tested 2 notification bar pulldown widgets. (Including a CM7 lookalike one and our own AWESOME one that will be released on Sunday in RLS2. :)

As far as pickled eggs, wooden disposable forks, battered sausages and curry sauce goes, myself and raverrr HAVE discussed the possibility of producing A TOTALLY CRAZY FLASHABLE THEME which includes these 'foody' ideas in a very 'graphicsy' manner similar to Blademix. For example, a battered sausage unlock slider bar. Fun eh? :)

Awesome rom. Very responsive. Good job guys. I could not wait to try rls2 smile.gif

I have a question, does this rom support ext3/ext4 sd-ext and swap partition on sdcard? The reason I asked, I tried to install this rom with ext4 and swap partition on sd card. After factory reset, wipe cache and delvic cache, I run rom zip file. The first reboot it just stays on fish&chips logo for a very long time until it goes black and freeze. I did a battery pull and the same thing happen again. Then I did another factory reset, wipe cache and delvic cache. After reboot, there is is no fish&chips logo anymore. It was replace by stock flashing android logo and finally goes to android os. But I think some of the apps such as market and maps were missing.

I successfully Install this rom only with clean sdcard without ext and swap partition.

so back to the question, does this rom support ext3/ext4 sd-ext and swap partition on sdcard? And which app do you recommend to move data and dalvic cache to sdcard.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: It seems that ext4 is the culprit. After doing repartition with CWM, it installed successfully.

Edit 2: spoke to soon. After reboot the same thing happen again. It stays in fish&chips logo until it goes black.

Edit 3: I deleted all partition and went with one big fat32 partition. It's weird that this time it failed installation :( Oh well, I hope I got better luck with RLS2.

Edited by tictoc

Guest raverrr

@raverrr can you please add spare part apk in system? it keeps the rom LIGHT and STABLE, no worries!! laugh.gif

will consider it. at the moment im getting my head round making a LunarUI version. but with the amount of files there are i could be at it for a while lol. :) nayan will get back tou you shortly.

Guest fedezubo

will consider it. at the moment im getting my head round making a LunarUI version. but with the amount of files there are i could be at it for a while lol.

that UI is great, it has tons of customizations, (i've tried with cyanogenmod). But can affect general system speed...

BTW you can make a selection... what keeps the theme stylish, and what is not needed.. so, we can have a cool light lunarUI fishy rom biggrin.gif

Guest n4y4nrules

@raverrr can you please add spare part apk in system? it keeps the rom LIGHT and STABLE, no worries!! laugh.gif

YES. YES WE CAN.

An extra 94.28 KB seems quite reasonable to me for the added benefits that come with Spare Parts.

Thanks to fedezubo for this great suggestion. Completely forgot about this AMAZINGLY USEFUL app up until now. I used it a few months ago and it was rather good IMO. I'll be sure to include it in RLS2. Cheers mate. :)

Edited by n4y4nrules

Guest raverrr

that UI is great, it has tons of customizations, (i've tried with cyanogenmod). But can affect general system speed...

BTW you can make a selection... what keeps the theme stylish, and what is not needed.. so, we can have a cool light lunarUI fishy rom biggrin.gif

one step ahead of ya ;)

still going through it but so far ive kept prety much the whole resource folder lol. minus some of the animations.and dont worry i wont bloat it :). so it wont really be lunar but its a lovelly look.

Guest fedezubo

one step ahead of ya ;)

still going through it but so far ive kept prety much the whole resource folder lol. minus some of the animations.and dont worry i wont bloat it :). so it wont really be lunar but its a lovelly look.

perfect!

Guest n4y4nrules

i've modified the original zeam laucher, later i'm gonna upload some photos of my homescreens

Zeam Launcher has just been BEATEN. Myself and raverrr are now running and loving NEMUS LAUNCHER

Nemus Launcher is the future. Mark my words. It's definitely a Launcher Pro killer... Hope you all have fun with it. :)

ALL NEW Fish'N'Chips RLS2 ROMS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED :D

We will post the download links and md5 sums this afternoon after we get a few hours sleep.

Guest Josef Prusa

Zeam Launcher has just been BEATEN. Myself and raverrr are now running and loving NEMUS LAUNCHER

Nemus Launcher is the future. Mark my words. It's definitely a Launcher Pro killer... Hope you all have fun with it. :)

ALL NEW Fish'N'Chips RLS2 ROMS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED :D

We will post the download links and md5 sums this afternoon after we get a few hours sleep.

Thanks guys! Cannot wait to get my hands on it! I used to run Nemus for some time before I switched to Zeam. Pretty neat, IMHO.

Josef

Guest Shahmatt

Can you please tell me if I will still have the option of using the default Android launcher?

I am thinking of upgrading to this from Gingerbread Stir Fry B21.