Monfro CAE vs Moldovan

Guest cicciopuzzo

Guest cicciopuzzo

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if there is a difference between the ROM Monfro CAE ​​3.1 and the Moldovan 7. I have the Monfro from 3 months and I'm good, but sometimes the phone reboots itself for no reason. the Moldovian ROM has known bugs? is fast and stable as the Monfro?

Thanks

Guest dirlan2001

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if there is a difference between the ROM Monfro CAE ​​3.1 and the Moldovan 7. I have the Monfro from 3 months and I'm good, but sometimes the phone reboots itself for no reason. the Moldovian ROM has known bugs? is fast and stable as the Monfro?

Thanks

Moldovan runs as smooth as possible... never had any reboot whatsoever

:D

Guest cicciopuzzo

Moldovan runs as smooth as possible... never had any reboot whatsoever

:D

wifi and 3g are working well? Because sometimes when I lock the phone the 3G turns off and I do not know why ...

Ps: the battery lasts all day with live data?

Guest dirlan2001

wifi and 3g are working well? Because sometimes when I lock the phone the 3G turns off and I do not know why ...

Ps: the battery lasts all day with live data?

WiFi works a charm, data connection works without issues here (i don't use it much) GPS fix is faster then the speed of light, etc ... I haven't run into anything not working since it's on my phone ... something i cannot say for other ROM's in the past :) Main use for me is being connected to the office and navigation, both take a lot of power, so it's connected to the cigarette-lighter all day.But in weekends i can do a whole weekend without power, just some calls and some browsing ...

Edited by dirlan2001

If phone reboots you are overclocking too much high.

Moldovan is official ZTE 2.3.5, while Monfro Cae is ZTE leaked 2.3.4, so Moldovan is more up-to-date