vega help?

Guest JamieLee90

Guest JamieLee90

Hoping to get one of these for christmas but nee a few questions answering if anyone can help?

Can you link the vega up to your tv via cable?

Does it have flash?

Can someone.please go the android market and see if you are able to download the 'nhl gamcenter' app and go to www.nhl.com and see if the video highlights work?

Would appreciate it. thanks.

Guest JamieLee90

Appreciate the help thank you.

Was that the nhl app you downloaded or the nhl.com site?, i'm guessing it was the gamecenter app?, as you don't need to buy premium to watch highlights on the site, just on the app.

The only reason i ask if it was the app you tried as i was in my local store today and i was playing around with an 'archos 70 tablet' and i went to the appslib app store which was on there and tried searching for the nhl gamecenter app but it was not on there, yet its on my mobile phone.

Guessing that could be something to do with the android version it was running (2.2)

Also is version 9 the best to use?, i have heard that version 8.1 is much more steady and contains less bugs?,i ask because i can get a Vega for £160 running the latest ROM v9 the guy told me. He states everything works perfectly with no issues.