Guest nba1341

hey trip whats the md5sum?

Hello Trip, what is the md5sum?

don't want a bricked device like a couple people on xda right now from a dev

Edited by nba1341

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hello Trip, what is the md5sum?

don't want a bricked device like a couple people on xda right now from a dev

Lol dont have one, secondly because you think i'm blind and stupid for not reading youre post, you aint get one either. Done with you demanding people. Flash sense if you dont trust me.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hmm...browser is getting the 4 boxes you posted about.

I know, you know, everyone knows so what is youre point? You all wanted this to be released this way, dont start complaining right now

I know, you know, everyone knows so what is youre point? You all wanted this to be released this way, dont start complaining right now

Oh, I'm not complaining, I just thought you fixed it on your device and it was a bug on mine. Just input my friend.

Guest master.peterm

I love you trip.... (remember i didn't make the font huge).... installing it right now.... lots of love.....

btw trip does the google apps addon still work?.... it probably does just wondering..... love ya!.... peter

Lol dont have one, secondly because you think i'm blind and stupid for not reading youre post, you aint get one either. Done with you demanding people. Flash sense if you dont trust me.

When people ask for an md5sum.. it's to simply verify their download of the file, since sometimes the download servers can mess up and corrupt some of the data over the download... Like right now when I downloaded version 8 It kept giving me boot loop so I downloaded the file again and now it worked.

Guest nba1341

When people ask for an md5sum.. it's to simply verify their download of the file, since sometimes the download servers can mess up and corrupt some of the data over the download... Like right now when I downloaded version 8 It kept giving me boot loop so I downloaded the file again and now it worked.

Hello would any kind festive soul who successfully flashed and booted beta 008 be willing to share the md5 of their zip file?

Thanks & Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

Guest Tymoo22

For whatever reason, when my phone goes to sleep for a bit, it wont wake back up on power button press and I have to pull the battery.

Edit:

Anytime I put my phone to sleep it wont wake back up.

Edited by Tymoo22

Hello would any kind festive soul who successfully flashed and booted beta 008 be willing to share the md5 of their zip file?

Thanks & Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

816dcaaa2ef43ff55d0c6dc7e63e6925

;)

Guest Da Baron

Thx so much Trip for all your hard work and especially during the holiday season. From me and mine here in Louisiana USA we wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and an awesome New Year!

~

Da Baron

Guest TripNRaVeR

Oh but i'm perfectly aware of the working and advantages of a md5sum. But if you read my post correctly you also noticed that my rejection is only based upon the way he asks (DEMANDS) an md5sum.

816dcaaa2ef43ff55d0c6dc7e63e6925

md5 of a working zip, for the paranoid...

Edit: never mind, I was to slow. But since I am not the only one having this md5, happy flashing if you are having the same one.

Edit 2: Awesome ROM, thank you!

Edited by h0l

Guest nba1341

Oh but i'm perfectly aware of the working and advantages of a md5sum. But if you read my post correctly you also noticed that my rejection is only based upon the way he asks (DEMANDS) an md5sum.

My post contained a greeting "hello" and a question mark "?" at the end of it. A demand would be like this:

"Hey you pos developer trip can I get the damn md5 why the hell would you not post it in the first place what a crappy dev bro. k thx bai"

Guest johnston9234

My post contained a greeting "hello" and a question mark "?" at the end of it. A demand would be like this:

"Hey you pos developer trip can I get the damn md5 why the hell would you not post it in the first place what a crappy dev bro. k thx bai"

I love this guy! lmao

Guest TripNRaVeR

For whatever reason, when my phone goes to sleep for a bit, it wont wake back up on power button press and I have to pull the battery.

Edit:

Anytime I put my phone to sleep it wont wake back up.

I know, just noticed it

ARGH badword KERNEL ISSUE :angry: fixing it later today, dont feel like doing anymore now, i'm allready in a extremely bad mood of spending these stupid stupid crappy badword christmas without iris

badword whore she is :(

Guest diogened

HWA is indeed working. Looks GREAT!!!! The feel of the interface is very smooth. Opera from the market works very well as browser replacement. Haven't tried others. When I move the vol up and down during call the phone reboots. Thanks trip for everything not just the rom but the way you announce it. The whole package. You are a real person man. Wish I can buy you a beer in person

Guest Cyberdan3

I am getting a weird tearing of the text at the top notification bar when new notifications change. Also, I am getting a "low storage" error also. Someone mentioned this may be because of the HWA which was apparently fixed.

Either way, that you for releasing this beta :)

Guest Tymoo22

I know, just noticed it

ARGH badword KERNEL ISSUE :angry: fixing it later today, dont feel like doing anymore now, i'm allready in a extremely bad mood of spending these stupid stupid crappy badword christmas without iris

badword whore she is :(

Keep positive man :) Everything else looks great, you're doing an awesome job, Trip.

The browser is still messed up. Dolphin browser is the same. Opera Mobile works fine.

It is seems like any application that uses a WebView controller has that problem... launch the superuser application and look at the changelog.

Guest MZeroEW2

The browser is still messed up. Dolphin browser is the same. Opera Mobile works fine.

to fix the browser enable debug mode go into settings. debug and uncheck open gl rendering. you wil have to do this everytime you reboot your device. but hey it is a work around.