[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

noob question:

how do you manage to get the .zip on the sd card to flash it ?

when i want to flash i have to dl the file, plugin my desire, copy the zip on the sd, swap sd card from desire to sensation, start recovery, flash

there must be a way to do this without the swapping, my computer does not recognize my sensation as file storage when its plugged in via datacable, im glad to hear about suggestions that spare me the extra mile i have to go doing the swapping :D

I use this -> MicroSD adapter if none of my phones work.

Most of the time I just download ROMs straight to my phone over wifi. This ROM is only 100 meg or so, only takes about 10 mins!

Of course this isn't an option if you're running a ROM in which wifi isn't working!

Edited by Basil3

Most of the time I just download ROMs straight to my phone over wifi. This ROM is only 100 meg or so, only takes about 10 mins!

Of course this isn't an option if you're running a ROM in which wifi isn't working!

I got Wi-Fi working using static ip

Guest staymunch

I got Wi-Fi working using static ip

yea but then it still reboots every 20 mins or so especially when messing with the phone it reboots more often so downloading over wifi striaght onto the phone could be a challenge lol

yea but then it still reboots every 20 mins or so especially when messing with the phone it reboots more often so downloading over wifi striaght onto the phone could be a challenge lol

That is the only reason why i am not using it as daily until maybe the update

Guest Gazza10

noob question:

how do you manage to get the .zip on the sd card to flash it ?

when i want to flash i have to dl the file, plugin my desire, copy the zip on the sd, swap sd card from desire to sensation, start recovery, flash

there must be a way to do this without the swapping, my computer does not recognize my sensation as file storage when its plugged in via datacable, im glad to hear about suggestions that spare me the extra mile i have to go doing the swapping :D

Awesome work with the ROM i fell in love with that ICS release of your´s Trip and look forward for the next, more fixed up versions to come :D

hats off !

I use:-

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lyy.softdatacable&hl=en

It is ftp via wifi connection and it works finesmile.gif No need for cables or mounting sd cardlaugh.gif

Guest berlintzen

Cmm'ooon trip wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up... blink.gifis there an echo in here? laugh.gif

Try to use a for-loop....its easier....

#include <stdio.h>

int i;

main()

{

printf("Trip ");

for (i = 0; i < 10; i++)

printf("Wake Up! ");

return 0;

}

Guest Arz Bhatia

#include <stdio.h>

int i;

main()

{

printf("Trip ");

for (i = 0; i < 10; i++)

printf("Wake Up! ");

return 0;

}

^ BahahahahahhHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA xD

Guest staymunch

#include <stdio.h>

int i;

main()

{

printf("Trip ");

for (i = 0; i < 10; i++)

printf("Wake Up! ");

return 0;

}

lololol

#include <stdio.h>

int i;

main()

{

printf("Trip ");

for (i = 0; i < 10; i++)

printf("Wake Up! ");

return 0;

}

This is intelligent solutionbiggrin.gif

Guest Kevin001111

I have tryed flashing both alpha 2 & 3 but both result in a bootloop :(

both alphas i tryed:

Formatting and installing

formatting again and installing again

pulling battery upon white htc screen (after 5 mintues)

redownloading and following the above steps again.... but both times it just sits at the white HTC screen...

I NEED ME SOME ICS!

thank you sooooooo much for all the hard word Trip!

Guest manelriells

I have tryed flashing both alpha 2 & 3 but both result in a bootloop :(

both alphas i tryed:

Formatting and installing

formatting again and installing again

pulling battery upon white htc screen (after 5 mintues)

redownloading and following the above steps again.... but both times it just sits at the white HTC screen...

I NEED ME SOME ICS!

thank you sooooooo much for all the hard word Trip!

I have the same problem with alpha 2 and 3 not with first,you only have to do a battery pull or vol-,vol+ and power for three seconds and it will boot ok,you should do it once,twice,three times but at the end it works.It's on the thread,salute

Guest Kevin001111

I have the same problem with alpha 2 and 3 not with first,you only have to do a battery pull or vol-,vol+ and power for three seconds and it will boot ok,you should do it once,twice,three times but at the end it works.It's on the thread,salute

i know, im pretty sure i read somewhere about having to do a battery pull but i didnt know id have to do it multiple times, will try now, thanks!

I noticed I had to do it every 3-5 minutes. Hopefully the next release it will be fixed.