[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest rajackar

Had it on for a few hours now and had one reboot while opening the browser.

Other then than it's working as advertised ;)

It seems apps that use some fancy rendering won't work, like maps or co-pilot. I can live without those for now. I'm just glad I can run ICS table now.

Thanks Trip!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Nice! Very stable version. After a half hour playing with it, no reboot or freeze. Only some force closes with the galery and camera.

But, when i call someone, I can hear only a clicking noise when the other party talks.

When it is an incoming call, the sound is to soft. The phone volume in the settings is set to loudest.

You give the reason in the same post as you post the bug..

Incall volume can not be changed! Do not touch the volume during calls.

This market doesn't crash which is good but when you go to download it just says error. Still doesn't crash though the error is a pop up

Same here no market crash just install error progress maybe

Edited by Dano79

Guest Arz Bhatia

Does somebody have Gtalk? :\

Oh and Trip, can we PLEASE have the 5x4 grid in the launcher? :( The Sensation's screen can EASILY handle it.

Edited by Arz Bhatia

Guest atticus182

Oh and Trip, can we PLEASE have the 5x4 grid in the launcher? :( The Sensation's screen can EASILY handle it.

How about we let trip fix the functionalities first so that the reboots are totally gone and then after all that continue with nice-to-haves :)

for facebook i just clear data and reboot..and here is the apk for the old market

http://www.mediafire...kaybmaksp9lt9ha

Thanks this works! And I haven't had a single lockup, so smooth, it's already usable as a daily driver as far I'm concerned!!

TRIP YOU'RE GREAT :D

Edited by atticus182

I have been using this rom for a few hours now and had only one reboot while opening browser stellar work Trip listening to the stock music player and its working great

Guest nba1341

How about we let trip fix the functionalities first so that the reboots are totally gone and then after all that continue with nice-to-haves :)

Thanks this works! And I haven't had a single lockup, so smooth, it's already usable as a daily driver as far I'm concerned!!

TRIP YOU'RE GREAT :D

Hmmmm I tried clearing data and rebooting then I re-logged in facebook and everythings still blank?

I have been using this rom for a few hours now and had only one reboot while opening browser stellar work Trip listening to the stock music player and its working great

sweet I use my phone for music in the car good to hear music player works :)

Edited by nba1341

Guest threeeye

Live wallpaper isnt working, gpu acceleration untested with on/off. This build is only to make it stable, we need to have a solid base before adding al those functions. I think this is stable now. Running at for about an hour (little use offcourse, i'm at work) but no reboots no lockups, it is stable now. Very fast connecting wifi just as you may expect.

Finally a usable ICS for msm8660!

Thanks !!!

Guest atticus182

Okay the old Market isn't working any more, just worked first time after installation, but I'm not complaining, just saying :)

Furthermore Titanium Backup isn't working properly, App+Data fails and just restoring the App sais that it restored succesfully, but in fact it hasn't restored it. Maybe I'll try the backup app mentioned a page back :)

Guest nba1341

Okay the old Market isn't working any more, just worked first time after installation, but I'm not complaining, just saying :)

Furthermore Titanium Backup isn't working properly, App+Data fails and just restoring the App sais that it restored succesfully, but in fact it hasn't restored it. Maybe I'll try the backup app mentioned a page back :)

Works fine for me. I am using 4.6.5.1 I got the apk by making the update.zip within the app then unzipped it and installed. The only app it failed to restore was battery indicator pro.

Guest ronaldramsayii
Okay the old Market isn't working any more, just worked first time after installation, but I'm not complaining, just saying

Furthermore Titanium Backup isn't working properly, App+Data fails and just restoring the App sais that it restored succesfully, but in fact it hasn't restored it. Maybe I'll try the backup app mentioned a page back

TB works for me. But I restore them one by one.

Guest Bluewall2

It seems for an unknown reason that the free version of Titanium is working but not the paid that does a batch restoration :P

Guest ronaldramsayii

Not complaining just reporting in Trip. Proximity Sensor during calls don't work....yet. Otherwise I'm absolutely loving it aside from the obvious

Guest Chilled26

Great work trip, no lock ups or reboots so far after about an hour, does anyone know where I can get the ics google talk app?

Sent from my TripNiCE Pyramid using Tapatalk

This is an Epic Build just got my first phone call and it went very well loud enough for me to not care about volume not being able to be turned up def a Daily now

Loudspeaker makes the sound go all funny... Chipmunk style... Nice feature tongue.gif

Stated in first post speaker during calls is a no go... Ciao xda ics rom thread looks like you blew it ohmy.gif

Edited by Dano79

Guest atticus182

Trip, please fix the launcher grid. 5x4? Please.

Dude, don't whine about something so not neccesary..

Don't mean to offend you but your request is not a priority in any kind, and pretty hard to do too!

Please let Trip fix the real issues first before requesting this kind of stuff :)

EDIT: Titanium Backup 4.6.5.1 is totally working! And SwiftKey as well :)

Wordfeud is closing when I open a game, the list shows up okay but it crashes at the board..

Just had a soft reboot when I opened the "manage apps" menu and this seems persistent, it happens every time so it's reproducable

If there's anything I need to do to identify the problem please let me know Trip!

Edited by atticus182

Guest nba1341

Tried opening facebook and got a reboot. After the phone started back up all my text messages were gone...

EDIT: also my google account has to be re-added...

Edited by nba1341