[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest johnston9234

Thank you for your hard work. I am looking forward to your next release.

I would donate my girlfriend to you if I have one. rolleyes.gif

Loving the rom so far, generally I chill on XDA but this time it seems someone else beat them to the punch :D

Glad to see some great work is going on with the Sensation over here and I will be flashing this as soon as it is stable

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guys stop donating ex wives and girlfriends!

pretty sure Iris wouldnt want that

That made me smile lol But i'm sure she doesnt care..(anymore)

Edit:

I know what causing the market failure, stupid drm crap.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Hi Trip you're really good developer. I've used your ROM yesterday. And work really good, problem with market I don't care, I'm using Appplanet without any problem.

So, here are my insights:

SMS, MMS, DATA, WIFI - YES

USB connection - NO

Tethering - YES

MUSIC - YES

VIDEO - NO

Market - NO (I tried both of them old and new version, new version looks good but I couldn't install any appi)

TaskKiller - working

and other apps which I installed from appplanet work great!

Trip you are best, thanks a lot

Edited by gepir

Guest dvandit

galary maps good, we need camera picture/video, sound, flash player in browser doesnt work tried diffferent browsers doesnt work, and market of cause

WHEN DO U THINK UPDATE ALPHA 6 WILL BE AVAILABLE?

galary maps good, we need camera picture/video, sound, flash player in browser doesnt work tried diffferent browsers doesnt work, and market of cause

You are kidding? Why don't you ask Trip for Android Jelly Bean? "Hey Trip, we need Jelly Bean and please include a subwoofer and NFC and a larger screen... AND WE NEED IT NAOW"

Let him stabilize the Rom first, then let him work on the basic stuff like HW acceleration. Let him do his job. Flash is not yet supported, Adobe will probably release an ICS compatible version or maybe not. They already announced that they will only provide patches, in favour for HTML 5.

Stop being demanding, and stop want to have things fixed that have nothing to do with a solid base for a funcional solid and stable ROM. It's not us who needs camera/video nor flash player its you so stop taking in the name of others too. Noone cares about ur request.

A6 is done when it's done, be patient and show some respect to the work of others that provide their free time to us for that we have something to play with!

Hi there.

So, i just registered because i want to say: Thank you Trip.

It is amazing what you are doing right now.

Ignore all the "we need this, and that" posts. The way you are working is perfect, and if somebody is not clever enough to get his apps, they shouldn't use this rom.

People, this is alpha. If you dont know what that means GTFO. Its amazing that you got root and s-off then :D

And of course i am waiting for an stable ICS-Rom, but its not magic, its a long way and hard work. Go, try it yourself and then come back here. Perhaps then you notice how annoying it is if everyone is asking you for get stuff done.

Edited by tchab5

Guest dvandit

sorry, didnt mean to be greedy or needy, just tested for a day and these are the things i realized that dont work. just giving my feed back. i am already using appplanet and i am loving it

sorry, didnt mean to be greedy or needy, just tested for a day and these are the things i realized that dont work. just giving my feed back. i am already using appplanet and i am loving it

If you would have read Trips note just before releasing the ROM, you would have known that these things are not included. It is embarrassing to read the same bullox over and over again.

Sorry for ranting ;)

Guest berlintzen

We should ban who ask Trip for updates. He is working hard to bring ICS on sensation. Please don't push him nor ask him for an ETA!!!!!

Thank you!!!!mad.gif

Donating him a beer/ ex-wife / ex-girlfriend might speed up the build process.....biggrin.gif

Guest nba1341

Flashplayer is being worked on for ICS supposed to be released this month

Just for having a correct point of view, what's the problem of developing hw acceleration?

Are Adreno GPU drivers closed, so it's very difficulty to port them to ICS?