[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Alpha 7 will be the last alpha rom. Today (maybe the next hour(s) ) i'm releasing alpha 6. With all fixes for maps, graphics/games, market etc

Bluetooth is for alpha 7 scheduled, after 7 the rom moves up to beta. Beta 1 or 2 should be fully functional without HWA

If i cant seem to fix HWA i'm quiting this part and wait for CM how they fixed it. :) Only minor bugs left now so we will soon have a fully functional ICS. I think that next week the rom will arrive at beta 2 stage. Nevertheless alpha 6 is more then ready for daily use. Its only somewhat slow.

Guest Grudgie

Alpha 7 will be the last alpha rom. Today (maybe the next hour(s) ) i'm releasing alpha 6. With all fixes for maps, graphics/games, market etc

Bluetooth is for alpha 7 scheduled, after 7 the rom moves up to beta. Beta 1 or 2 should be fully functional without HWA

If i cant seem to fix HWA i'm quiting this part and wait for CM how they fixed it. :) Only minor bugs left now so we will soon have a fully functional ICS. I think that next week the rom will arrive at beta 2 stage. Nevertheless alpha 6 is more then ready for daily use. Its only somewhat slow.

Did u also have a fix for the facebook app?

When u try to login the phone reboots.

Guest Bluewall2

Yes, thank you ! Good point of view about CM, nice to see you seems to be in peace ;)

Btw, i want to flash alpha 6 so baaaad :D hehe !

Guest Shagman68

Damn, I never have had speeds over 5mps at home on 3G, and this ROM tested up to 9mbs. Also my CF-Bench scores were good too. The gps also locks quick and holds 15 to 20ft accuracy. I'm loving it! and that was all with A5!

post-281154-0-78347800-1323432990_thumb.]

post-281154-0-80344500-1323433018_thumb.

post-281154-0-51005700-1323433002_thumb.

Guest BeeGeeks

Hey! Awesome job so far! Been running it for a full 20 hours now, only one reboot that was due to the market. I've had a few display bugs in the messaging app but that's probably due to the lack of HA.

Keep up the good work. I'm also getting about 14 hours of battery life on heavy use, wich is totally acceptable.