[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

@Chris

Thanks my good old friend! To be honest i've givin up on live gettin better, it is meanth to be like this.

@ Bluntedslc

Nothing i was feeling sick

@ all

After 2 days of doing nothing its kinda hard to pick on the stuff again, need some time to remember what i was doing

Thanks for the donations people! That keeps a man motivated!

Hey Trip, hope you get well soon.

BTW, I remember you getting to the libstagefright error. Did you test this one here? https://github.com/cretin45/android_hardware_msm7k/blob/caf-ics/libstagefrighthw/QComOMXPlugin.cpp

Just an idea.

Cheers mate

Guest TripNRaVeR

Definitely my new daily driver!

Although, it crashed over night, didnt reboot and my alarms didnt go off... was almost an hour late for work!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That brings me to a funny thing tough, i need to start working at 8am i wake up on 5pm

Happend 2 times :lol:

Definitely my new daily driver!

Although, it crashed over night, didnt reboot and my alarms didnt go off... was almost an hour late for work!

Crashes every time I try to make a phone call. Back to CM7, but great preview of goodies to come, thanks Trip :)

Guest perhac89

Crashes every time I try to make a phone call. Back to CM7, but great preview of goodies to come, thanks Trip :)

I was having the same issue. To fix it I did a clean wipe with the new GAPPS (dont know if that matters or not) and flashed radio 10.56 through bootloader. Now calls are working fine as long as you dont try to adjust the call volume during the call.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Does that mean youtube will work?

No

Also it doesnt work the way it should be, it stops after a few seconds and i have NO CLUE why, it gives crappy errors in files that couldnt be it. When i replace them with faulty libs it just plays and errors exactly the same. I need to search a whole lot of code to find

Guest ronaldramsayii

Crashes every time I try to make a phone call. Back to CM7, but great preview of goodies to come, thanks Trip

Flash the 10.56 radio bet it fixes your call issue. I don't have any issues.